UnevenEdge

Gen:LOCK Episode 3 Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

More from the Demarco brain trust.

You have someone from THE GODDAMN OSCAR NOMINEE FOR BEST PICTURE AND THE GIRL FROM GAME OF FUCKING THRONES!

You aren’t competing with Fox Kids anymore!  You’re competing with FUNiNow and Netflix!

• Haha 3

Just now, Jman said:

You have someone from THE GODDAMN OSCAR NOMINEE FOR BEST PICTURE AND THE GIRL FROM GAME OF FUCKING THRONES!

You aren’t competing with Fox Kids anymore!  You’re competing with FUNiNow and Netflix!

Again. Toonami didn't care about promoting celebrity voice talent for their own original programming, they aren't gonna do it for something they signed a license for.

Are all these Amazon kids mentally challenged to some degree? I know those last two are.

1 minute ago, elfie said:

How can he understand others but can't SPEAK English, and others can understand him but can't speak Japanese?

Episode 2 subtly explained it visually: the tech they have on them can translate the others' words into the language they understand. No need for interpreters in this future.

• Like 3

Just now, PokeNirvash said:

Again. Toonami didn't care about promoting celebrity voice talent for their own original programming, they aren't gonna do it for something they signed a license for.

Are all these Amazon kids mentally challenged to some degree? I know those last two are.

Just because they had stupid policy in the past is no reason to continue it.

1 minute ago, PokeNirvash said:

Well they’re idiots then.  Just having animu isn’t enough when everyone has the stuff!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PokeNirvash said:

Episode 2 subtly explained it visually: the tech they have on them can translate the others' words into the language they understand. No need for interpreters in this future.

Oh right I recall seeing that. They just never really show that again.