UnevenEdge

you're hired

Mix

24 minutes ago, Vamped said:

My internship only pays in experience and I have a nagging feeling that one of these patients is going to die on me and I'll have to stay with the body until one of the nurses comes 

CANT WAIT 

wow.....I thought you worked at UPS '>.>

wait.....is this happening at UPS o.O

Edited by Mix

11 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Woah .... woah ...  woah. FedEx

Im interning for a hospice 

y'know I was thinking FedEx, but I typed UPS...

>.>

<.<

Psst....could you supply me with some raw materials for my voodoo ritual....nothing big....just some fingernails, hair, and skin samples from a freshly croaked body 

13 hours ago, Mix said:

y'know I was thinking FedEx, but I typed UPS...

>.>

<.<

Psst....could you supply me with some raw materials for my voodoo ritual....nothing big....just some fingernails, hair, and skin samples from a freshly croaked body 

Are you planning to summon a really old person from the dead? 

On 8/7/2019 at 5:29 PM, Vamped said:

My internship only pays in experience and I have a nagging feeling that one of these patients is going to die on me and I'll have to stay with the body until one of the nurses comes 

CANT WAIT 

Meh, once they croak, the only hassle is the paperwork. 

Just don't panic when they sigh. 

3 minutes ago, mthor said:

Meh, once they croak, the only hassle is the paperwork. 

Just don't panic when they sigh. 

I already feel awkward when they're alive and just barely conscious ... like .... what do I do?! What do I say? 

If someone dies ... I feel like I'll be even more awkward ... like their spirit is there looking at me sitting in their armchair holding their baby doll 

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

I already feel awkward when they're alive and just barely conscious ... like .... what do I do?! What do I say? 

If someone dies ... I feel like I'll be even more awkward ... like their spirit is there looking at me sitting in their armchair holding their baby doll 

My first one was kind of awesome, in the old-fashioned sense of something that filled me with awe, but I was just 17, and I'd never seen a dead body, much less seen somebody become one. (I started working as a nurses' aide when I was in high school, so it was natural causes, not something traumatic.) I was probably awkward, but I didn't notice, because I was waiting for something mystic or spooky to happen.

1 minute ago, mthor said:

My first one was kind of awesome, in the old-fashioned sense of something that filled me with awe, but I was just 17, and I'd never seen a dead body, much less seen somebody become one. (I started working as a nurses' aide when I was in high school, so it was natural causes, not something traumatic.) I was probably awkward, but I didn't notice, because I was waiting for something mystic or spooky to happen

I hate looking at their bodies after they pass. I feel like its intrusive... almost like going through someone's underwear or something. Even when my family members pass and want open casket funerals. I cant look at them