UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion

logo_sp.png

EPISODE 19 DISCUSSION

Last time on Sword Art Online: Alicization, Eugeo battled the first and captain of the Integrity Knights, Bercouli.  Even the original hero of legend had been warped to Administrator's wants.  Eugeo was able to defeat Bercouli using some clever diversion tactics and use of his sword's ability.  But Bercouli too realized, like the other Integrity Knights, that all was not as it seemed.  Just then, Prime Senator Chudelkin came in and put Bercouli in "deep freeze," and seemed close to capturing Eugeo who had immobilized himself at the same time as he did Bercouli.  Out on the tower wall, Kirito let slip that Alice had a sister.  Where will everything for everyone from here on out?  Find out tonight, on Sword Art Online: Alicization, on Toonami!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did post the topicals.  Maybe I should... the 15 seconds ones are weak though.  Wish we still had the 30 second ones.  But I guess they're better than nothing for getting word out about the episodes.  Still think they are underwhelming though!

Edit - Putting the topical after the recap write-up seems to make sense.  Does it make the OP look too bloated or does it look okay?

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

Kirito: "if you get your old memories back you'll lose all your current ones"

Me: not how Amnesia works but okay >_>

The devs will set whatever rule they choose.