UnevenEdge

Ok i'll admit I worked out too hard today

Poof

9 hours ago, Poof said:

Fuck i don't feel good. I always get excited when I start getting back into it and overdo it. Fuck fuck fuck tummy head owww

Drink water and eat some healthy food. Don’t be like me and drink alcohol and expect to walk around for hours. >.> I miss weed <.<

17 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Drink water and eat some healthy food. Don’t be like me and drink alcohol and expect to walk around for hours. >.> I miss weed <.<

I miss weed too. I haven't been drinking any alch lately tho. Just being stupidly sober

Just now, Cancer said:

Itd be a lot cooler if you did... alright alright alright

i'm trying to be fiscally responsible. I can't afford to live a rock n roll lifestyle like you Mr Mcconaughey

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Idk, I feel sick with alcohol right now lol. But then again, some people can manage it better than me. Lol

Yea it's not good for you. I only have it at parties really

Just now, Poof said:

Yea it's not good for you. I only have it at parties really

I wish I could just replace it with weed. I stress myself out too hard studying and fall to vices that create bad habits. I’ve even picked up a pack of cigarettes to try to simulate it but it’s no where even close to it. Idk, I probably should go back to therapy really instead of using vices. Lol

30 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I wish I could just replace it with weed. I stress myself out too hard studying and fall to vices that create bad habits. I’ve even picked up a pack of cigarettes to try to simulate it but it’s no where even close to it. Idk, I probably should go back to therapy really instead of using vices. Lol

You wish you could replace alcohol with weed? Or weed with alcohol?

3 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Replace alcohol. Lol I can’t even form sentences. It’s almost 3 am here >.>

damn where tf are you?? (personally I typically try to replace weed w/alcohol haha)