UnevenEdge

I've decided that I'm going to transition from Caucasian to Japanese, any tips?

Guest Bucket

Guest Bucket

Deep down in my heart of hearts I know that I was meant to be born as a beautiful Japanese boy and not the filthy Westerner that I turned out to be.

I have no fear in my heart and openly embrace this journey to becoming truly Japanese.

Put up with giant monster attacks every few years, watch Boku no Pico at least 9 times(I'm sure you have this covered already), idolize a underage cartoon girl or two(futas count, also sure you have this covered already).

On 6/2/2019 at 1:25 AM, Bucket said:

Deep down in my heart of hearts I know that I was meant to be born as a beautiful Japanese boy and not the filthy Westerner that I turned out to be.

I have no fear in my heart and openly embrace this journey to becoming truly Japanese.

well, theres your first mistake. using filthy westerner english. if u were a tru nipponese u woulda said

"deep down in my kokoro of kokoros i know that iw as meant to be born as kawaii nipon-kun and not a baka gajin. i have no kowai in my kokoro and openly embrace this journey to become true and glorious nipon."

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 6/2/2019 at 1:25 AM, Bucket said:

Have you tried being less fat?

• Haha 2

On 6/3/2019 at 9:21 PM, Cidz said:

well, theres your first mistake. using filthy westerner english. if u were a tru nipponese u woulda said

"deep down in my kokoro of kokoros i know that iw as meant to be born as kawaii nipon-kun and not a baka gajin. i have no kowai in my kokoro and openly embrace this journey to become true and glorious nipon."

hey hey he said he wanted to be a utsukushii not kawaii

although if he wants max beautiful he needs to become a aleumdaun hangug sonyeon...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...