UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 33 Discussion

.....as much as I hate them making Sai hetero at the last second, this reminds me of my childhood because my father (who is an artist) legit kept a piece of paper with NOTHING on it that I did when I was 1 because he thought it looked like I drew a witch on it, it's in my family photo album

• Like 1

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
On 6/2/2019 at 1:25 AM, saito34 said:

drawings that move B|

Necro-bumping this to say I'm watching some back episodes before I delete them from my DVR to make room for new stuff, and I just noticed that in this episode, after Inojin got his groove back, he animated the Twitter logo!

Edited by OwlChemist81

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Necro-bumping this to say I'm watching some back episodes before I delete them from my DVR to make room for new stuff, and I just noticed that in this episode, after Inojin got his groove back, he animated the Twitter logo!

reminder that Toonami's choice to air this show before Naruto concluded also Spoiled what Kakashi's nose and mouth look like
Related image

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, mochi said:

reminder that Toonami's choice to air this show before Naruto concluded also Spoiled what Kakashi's nose and mouth look like
Related image

Was that his actual face?  I thought it was a transformation jutsu.  Well, I suppose if someone is always wearing a mask and you don't know what they look like, taking the mask off can be a disguise in itself, kind of like Vangeance and Licht.  But I thought Kakashi's face was never even revealed in the actual manga/anime?  It was revealed after the fact J.K. Rowling style in some Kishimoto sketch I thought?

And why did Kakashi disguise himself as a seeming child predator?