UnevenEdge

i got girl in trouble at work tee hee

fuggstop

she was spraying this skunk musky crap everywhere all day. i can understand wanting to freshen the air in this stuffy building but it smelled like crap and was very strong and messed with my allergies. my new supervisor took care of it :D

• D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Is your new supervisor named Karen?

haaaaa

no

he was like "we want u to be comfortable"

i thought he was talking about the smelly person but he goes " I DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS" 

i like him

Edited by fuggstop
  • D'oh 1

Yeah... you're that kid that would start trouble and then tattle on the person you fucked with to make yourself look like the good person.

I've called you out on it before, you can't deny it, anything you say to try to prove me wrong is actually wrong, and you can't change my mind. Grow the fuck up.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jaquio said:

So... You know what musky skunk penis smells like...

You nasty. 😦😱

i dont but i imagine that that is exactly what it would smell like. you cant imagine what something might smell like??? brain not that high functioning, huh? 

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, fuggstop said:

i dont but i imagine that that is exactly what it would smell like. you cant imagine what something might smell like??? brain not that high functioning, huh? 

My brain functions well enough that I can keep my finances under control, unlike certain people who have to get a second job at Dollar General.

So put that in your butt and smoke it.

3 minutes ago, Jaquio said:

My brain functions well enough that I can keep my finances under control, unlike certain people who have to get a second job at Dollar General.

So put that in your butt and smoke it.

getting a second job is to keep my finances in control

and i dont work at dollar general so put that under your moobs and smoke it