UnevenEdge

Its Confederate Memorial Day in South Carolina

fuggstop

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Confederate statues are giant participation trophies.

then when they get dragged down and torn out its muh history but then the same idiots say black folks cant call themselves african american since theyve never been to africa... but oh you italian when you wanna fuck a black girl. miss me with that shit. I WANT MY HAMBURGER AT NOONΒ 

lol

shit

now i gotta go across the street for lunch, lose my good parking space and be late getting back.. fucking a LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

then when they get dragged down and torn out its muh history but then the same idiots say black folks cant call themselves african american since theyve never been to africa... but oh you italian when you wanna fuck a black girl. miss me with that shit. I WANT MY HAMBURGER AT NOONΒ 

lol

shit

now i gotta go across the street for lunch, lose my good parking space and be late getting back.. fucking a LOL

Italians are always digging out black girls too. That shit is true πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

31 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

lol

shit

Are they having a parade or something?

4 minutes ago, Clu said:

You could walk.... You definitely could use the walk.

i only haveΒ  a 30 minute lunch

and i would have walked all the way thru this big ass building to the cafeteria like normal!!! that would have taken more walking than going to subway across the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

!!

yeah. this is dumb and offensive.

i get that soldiers died and shit,Β but we already have a memorial day.

making it a separate day for this specific war glorifies something that shouldn't be.

saying this as a southerner with an ancestor who was a confederate soldier.

Β 

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 8:08 AM, fuggstop said:

i only haveΒ  a 30 minute lunch

and i would have walked all the way thru this big ass building to the cafeteria like normal!!! that would have taken more walking than going to subway across the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

!!

You can walk a whole mile in :30.

It wouldn't hurt you to skip a meal.

Or, you could bring your lunch from home.

Or, worst case scenario, order something from McPackard's. Delivery by derelict is free. Made especially for you, professionally prepared by Packard himself, using his state-of-the-art 1972 toaster oven.

1 hour ago, Jaquio said:

It wouldn't hurt you to skip a meal.

Or, you could bring your lunch from home.

Or, worst case scenario, order something from McPackard's. Delivery by derelict is free. Made especially for you, professionally prepared by Packard himself, using his state-of-the-art 1972 toaster oven.

You could shit away the pounds.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, fuggstop said:

lol

shit

They just don't want to be called european americans