UnevenEdge

That Facebook Kidnapping & Torture case...

tsar4

It wasn't a hate crime, and those not ready to talk to media know their rights......Dude was a white boy trying to hang in the hood without his parents knowing and wound up with the wrong crowd of delinquents.  Their stupidity in screaming "Fuck Donald Trump and Fuck white people" is a parrot instilled in their upbringing........The faux pas of the white dude led him to this fucked up situation in the hands of criminals.

ADD is a stupid thing to bring up in this case, Schitzo is dubious at best.  They want life/ the death penalty for these kids and wanted D. Roof released......I know the justice system will ultimately fuck these kids over, but they didn't kill anyone.....You'll still win Tsar, you'll just have to wait to bust that nut..........Faggot.

I thought there was a previous thread, but my searches couldn't find it. 

Anyway this happened - not unexpected.  But what the "Community Supporter" said in the audio clip...really?

This thread in a nutshell: old white guy doesn't get why hate crime status exists.  It doesn't surprise me, mind you, because you've proven over the years that you're blind to secondary consequences.  Still, you of all people should remember when the civil rights act was passed and what the United States was like fifty years ago.  At one point, relatively minor crimes could be used to intimidate people of color.  The definition of who can be intimidated has legal expanded over the years, but the intent never changed:  hate crimes exist to prevent a systematic expulsion of undesirable groups through fear and implied threat.  As you can quite plainly see, a bunch of delinquent bullies misdirecting their frustration on an unfortunate victim does not rise above the usual charges of assault and kidnapping just because the victim was white and some anti Trump slogans were used.  I'm sure a vindictive prosecutor can use the code to enhance the charges because the law has to be written broadly to be effective, but the supporter is still right.  This isn't part of some kind of war against whites.

"old white guy doesn't get why hate crime status exists"

Hunh?  I know precisely why it exists.  My comment, "Anyway this happened - not unexpected.", was in reference to the plea of "Not Guilty", almost obligatory - I don't know why they even bother, it's rare that someone takes responsibility for their actions (unless they're opting for an insanity plea).  It had nothing to do with the hate crime aspect.

look man I'm just saiyan...not to mention we're getting into dangerous territory... I mean with all the bullshit and obvious racism...you know damn well if the colors were reversed this wouldn't be as loud of a topic....white people getting all pissed off a white kid with disabilities was beat...but nobody would say shit if it was a black boy...I think the main focus of that article is BULLSHIT...it's not about fucking race it's about 2 men and 2 women beat up a disabled boy....therefore....a rants topic....suck it

look man I'm just saiyan...not to mention we're getting into dangerous territory... I mean with all the bullshit and obvious racism...you know damn well if the colors were reversed this wouldn't be as loud of a topic....white people getting all pissed off a white kid with disabilities was beat...but nobody would say shit if it was a black boy...I think the main focus of that article is BULLSHIT...it's not about fucking race it's about 2 men and 2 women beat up a disabled boy....therefore....a rants topic....suck it

I'll concede this one, you are right and I agree

"old white guy doesn't get why hate crime status exists"

Hunh?  I know precisely why it exists.  My comment, "Anyway this happened - not unexpected.", was in reference to the plea of "Not Guilty", almost obligatory - I don't know why they even bother, it's rare that someone takes responsibility for their actions (unless they're opting for an insanity plea).  It had nothing to do with the hate crime aspect.

Sure it doesn't.  I completely understand why you slow pitch topics: that way when you realize you've got no chance you can pretend you werent having a serious discussion, just making your oldtimey goofball observations as you shoot possums off your back porch.

Sure it doesn't.  I completely understand why you slow pitch topics: that way when you realize you've got no chance you can pretend you werent having a serious discussion, just making your oldtimey goofball observations as you shoot possums off your back porch.

I'll have you know he graduated College Algebra.