UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episodes 7 & 8 Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

I was talking how this show had learned its lesson and was largely devoid of bad SAO-isms, but this episode brought the damn time skips back, hahaha.

I mean yeah they mentioned how time goes faster in that world, but damn did they have to actually utilize it!?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elfie said:

I mean yeah they mentioned how time goes faster in that world, but damn did they have to actually utilize it!?

Yeah I wasn't expecting that at all and was looking forward to seeing how Kirito and Eugeo's first days in the big city were like, haha.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Chill out, dude. With time sped up by 5000%, it's only been like 6 weeks in the real world!

But does that mean Kirito will be much older when he actually does get out, and then Asuna will have less time for that hot Kirito dish??

like, it alwys fucking othered the crap out of me that it took so long to beat Sword art online (not to mention that tey never ended up getting to the 100th floor)

i don;t care how ard you think it is, for 10,000 DAY ONE STAND-IN-LINE gamers, literaly playing 24/7 because they cant  log out to shit eat, sleep, go to school or work, it should have taken half a year at the ABSOLUTE MOST to beat 100 floors of a JRPG

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

I can imagine a 5 year time skip, Asuna enters (if she does... I really need to catch up on my subs)

Kirito: "What took you so long to get here?"

Asuna: "What are you talking about? You entered this place 3 days ago."

Edited by OSC