UnevenEdge

I'm glad I cut pork from my diet

Rumb0

You must make good money if you are able to make prosciutto sandwiches. It's like $40lb  :|

QFC sells them in small packs similar to how pepperoni or salami is sold.

Yeah, it's $5.95 per package but it can last you one week alone if you only use two slices on each sandwich. 5 sandwiches per work week sounds like a good deal, especially when it's paired with other top tier slices.

I generally don't buy pork unless it's going to be a BBQ and pork is usually the cheapest thing you can get to feed a bunch of people that you don't care if they have a heart attack and die.  Even wings are more expensive than lean chops.

That said, I bought 10 pounds of deboned ribs like a week ago because the farmer's market was selling the hell out of that shit for the super bowl.......I have no idea what I'm going to do with this shit......I cooked a little one night and had the leftovers for breakfast, now I still have at least 8-8 1/2 pounds of ribs left and I'm willing to give it away

Possums, squirrels, crawfish, frogs, caviar, goat.......These things are trash.  Swine gets a bad rep, but honestly wild boar is some of the leanest most succulent meat you're ever cook over an open flame.

That said, I'm a beef and seafood guy myself.......Most of the pork I eat is unintentional.  Like ordering a bacon cheese burger without thinking "oh yeah, there's 2 strips of pig on this thing"

If I made a conscious effort, I could definitely do away with hog in my diet.

Okinawans eat a lot of pork, yet they have one of the highest amounts of centenarians in the world. The problem is processed meat, though fish is still best.

Filipinos eAt pork on a daily basis, yet they have some of the lowest life expectancy rates in Asia. Though they do try they foods all the time; that and a helicopter chucc won't save u.

Caviar is perfect

Just because it's trash that's peddled to rich blowhards doesn't make it any less trash.  Rarity isn't a reason to spooge yourself.......I hear they are even going as far as to produce "no-kill" caviar in an attempt to validate it's consuption.

I guess abortion is only a thing when it comes to humans with these stuffed shirt retards........Anyway, I digress.  Caviar is horrible......It literally tastes like period on a wheat cracker.