UnevenEdge

Okay nerds

Vamped

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

I love my granny though. She gave me my passive aggressive tendencies and social anxiety.... also my temper and small boob size in relation to my hips 

Wait .... this was supposed to highlight the positive attributes I inherited from her 

Lemme think for a minute.... MY NAME ... yes thats it. Elder Vamped, first of her name 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

Yes. The miniature can go as Steven ... thats my level of cosplay. Jeans and t-shirts. 

anything else with a mini, is just self abuse. 

just settin' yourself up. 

if i were to go and took the mini, i would do probably easy. linda belcher. the boy could go as gene. i would probably make a

burger costume for him. but no to the chewbacca mask. and nothing that would even make it home. maybe, but i wouldn't

be upset if it didn't. 

well, i hope your plans work out. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

anything else with a mini, is just self abuse. 

just settin' yourself up. 

if i were to go and took the mini, i would do probably easy. linda belcher. the boy could go as gene. i would probably make a

burger costume for him. but no to the chewbacca mask. and nothing that would even make it home. maybe, but i wouldn't

be upset if it didn't. 

well, i hope your plans work out. :)

I wont be too upset if it doesnt. We'll just take another, more kid friendly excursion. He really enjoyed The Great Wolf Lodge and its somewhere easy I wouldn't feel uncomfortable with just the 2 of us if need be. 

• Like 1

Not sure if momocon is bigger or smaller.

Small conventions are a perfect place to get real trashed on booze whole cosplaying. The security is more lax for sure. You also meet pretty much everybody, easier to meet friends and make connections.

Have fun! Conventions are a godsend.

3 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Not sure if momocon is bigger or smaller.

Small conventions are a perfect place to get real trashed on booze whole cosplaying. The security is more lax for sure. You also meet pretty much everybody, easier to meet friends and make connections.

Have fun! Conventions are a godsend.

I went to a local one with my entire family and I was unimpressed ... but then again I was 8 months pregnant and hot and my mom kept making me sit down at every chair or bench we passed xD

• Sad 1

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, Vamped said:

I'm not crafty or creative enough for a costume and I'm having a little anxiety about the smells and sweat of hot as ball Georgia in May so .... 

Its not too late to change my mind xD

[ nope :D ]

Quick cosplay idea - watch a favorite anime and pick a random character in the background wearing 'regular' type clothes that you look vaguely enough like. Thrift shop for said clothes. Sign around your neck - ' [name of anime] Background Character #1337. No lines. Will autograph almost anything. Please love me.' . You will get laughs. 

Smells... O.o Invest in strong mints. :D You'll surround yourself with mint smell and strong enough mints will take root in your sinuses for a bit making the random nerd stench much less stench. Plus, you can offer others mints too without seeming like a horrible person because people hand out free crap to other nerds at these things all the time. 

If you can find these, go for it. 

4960_l_66f9e437-8283-46be-bf8f-24a046bf7

It's actually a really tiny tin and the mints are tiny too but they are blow your sinuses off strong. These are the mints I bring to Dragon Con. They are strong enough to deal with Atlanta in AUGUST. :D:D:D

• Thanks 1