UnevenEdge

who else watching the oscars here?

quebecelegy

3 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

She has like this perfectly shaped head that pulls off the bald look in the most boss way possible.

Nike is killing it with that commercial.

Yeah, she does....meanwhile, Sam Rockwell and I are quickly growing facial hair to make up for our losses

1 hour ago, SorceressPol said:

Since no one else seems to be posting, I'll add some comments:

Regina King, Michelle Yeoh, and Danai Gurira are gorgeous.

Hannah Beachler's acceptance speech made me tear up.

Angela Basset and Javier Bardem presenting together was just too much sexy.

Bao looks so adorable!

Is there a sound problem?

Not sure if there's a sound problem or they edited some of Spike Lee's speech out and cut the mic off on some speeches that went on too long xD

That one kept talking after they cut his mic and then they turned off the stage lights. They are not fucking around. Get cho ass off the stage

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Not sure if there's a sound problem or they edited some of Spike Lee's speech out and cut the mic off on some speeches that went on too long xD

That one kept talking after they cut his mic and then they turned off the stage lights. They are not fucking around. Get cho ass off the stage

Nah, fuck that....i'm up there and they cut my mic, i'm still reading my speech....my man had the right idea

2 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

Expected Alfonso Cuaron to win them Mexican Directors have been killing for the last 6 years 

Did not expect Green Book to win best picture 

I'm still kinda mad at him for giving me too high expectations of the Harry Potter movies after he did Prisoner of Azkaban. At least that movie let me know who he was, so I saw Children of Men in theaters and that was a fucking experience.

Folks in my twitter timeline are piiiissssssed about Green Book getting awards. Evidently there's a more accurate documentary coming on the Smithsonian Channel tomorrow at 8 p.m. On Direct tv it's channel 570, so I'll give it a look.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I'm still kinda mad at him for giving me too high expectations of the Harry Potter movies after he did Prisoner of Azkaban. At least that movie let me know who he was, so I saw Children of Men in theaters and that was a fucking experience.

Folks in my twitter timeline are piiiissssssed about Green Book getting awards. Evidently there's a more accurate documentary coming on the Smithsonian Channel tomorrow at 8 p.m. On Direct tv it's channel 570, so I'll give it a look.

Indeed although I enjoyed Goblet of Fire, Prisoner of Azkaban was magnificently different then the rest.....Children of Men is so underrated people need to watch, it so good 

• Like 2