UnevenEdge

See. Shit like this is why i stay in love with military hottie

fuggstop

Most of the men i know are fucking idiots and im tired of being nice about it. Especially when they take your nice ass for granted then marry the nastiest meanest bitches and pay all their bills when the nasty mean ass hoe dont even fuck them.

Screenshot_20190223-175102_Messages.jpg

Edited by fuggstop
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, midnight said:

She's trying to fuck a married man, and gets pissed when the married man does shit for his wife.

She has no concept of what dense means.

Well i expect him to but its just seems silly to me that the wives dont even be fucking these men so they in public chasing tail and disrespecting other women

Once they cheated on their wives, they proved that they are pieces of shit.

Why would you expect them to treat you any better?

They are toxic. No respectable person would cheat on their spouse/partner.

If they will treat their significant other like shit, they will treat their piece of side ass like shit too.

Nothing good can come of fucking with a married person. 

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Well i expect him to but its just seems silly to me that the wives dont even be fucking these men so they in public chasing tail and disrespecting other women

But how do you know for sure they're not still fucking their wives?! It always just seems like a sympathy tactic so they can go get pussy outside their marriage but then still come home and take care of their wives.

I dont mean you specifically, I mean all the women that get played like this. 

Im genuinely not trying to criticize you, I legitimately dont understand the draw of this man.

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

But how do you know for sure they're not still fucking their wives?! It always just seems like a sympathy tactic so they can go get pussy outside their marriage but then still come home and take care of their wives.

I dont mean you specifically, I mean all the women that get played like this. 

Im genuinely not trying to criticize you, I legitimately dont understand the draw of this man.

I suspect its true with MH because he stays up late most nites having video sex and getting off with women while his wife is sleeping.

But yah you could be right.

Im actually not trying to sleep with him anymore and he hasnt been trying to see me and we had our THIRD talk about not cheating on his chick

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I suspect its true with MH because he stays up late most nites having video sex and getting off with women while his wife is sleeping.

But yah you could be right.

Im actually not trying to sleep with him anymore and he hasnt been trying to see me and we had our THIRD talk about not cheating on his chick

He sounds like he's just a trash dude and wife is probably fully aware of what he's doing. 

39 minutes ago, Vamped said:

He sounds like he's just a trash dude and wife is probably fully aware of what he's doing. 

Yah i suspect that greatly. She just likes the military benefits and nice house and car and her bills paid. But then why shouldn't i sleep with him?