UnevenEdge

I'm bringing a new influx of talent into the UEMB.

Zenigundam

Pat, KN, don't worry. This place is about to be straight πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.

A 24/7 techno rave, a night at the disco bro, but the night never ends. Trust me. Straight fiya... It'll take me a little bit of time, but I wanna do everything I can to take this site out of obscurity and make it blow up in popularity. I'm even going around town stapling custom made UEMB promotional flyers to telephone poles. We're gonna get this done, guys... πŸ’ͺ

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

But you are talentless.Β 

Ripley's wouldn't even believe that. Why are you so jealous? First of all, you're older than I am, so you shouldn't envy the attention I'm getting from the biddies. Secondly, you're way too old to date the girls I pursue. Need I call Chris Hansen up? 😌

2 minutes ago, Professah Tex said:

So I don't need to get cable after all? Sweet.

I'm still dissapointed there's not a diss track though.Β 

Oh... I get it now. You got b&!!Β 

But if you're actually the dude from the vid, we're really gonna have to scrap... diss track's in production need a phat beatΒ 

19 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

A 24/7 techno rave, a night at the disco bro, but the night never ends. Trust me. Straight fiya... It'll take me a little bit of time, but I wanna do everything I can to take this site out of obscurity and make it blow up in popularity. I'm even going around town stapling custom made UEMB promotional flyers to telephone poles. We're gonna get this done, guys... πŸ’ͺ

I'm back now. I'm all the talent you need.

Deal with it.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:30 AM, Zenigundam said:

You know the main reason I'm back is to laugh at your mental disability, right? Keep it up bud. You're a riot.