UnevenEdge

It's wine o' clock bitches

jackiemarie90

2 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Interesting choice! I bought to cheap bottles of rose right now. I love prosecco though. >__> lol I'm half white, but I love this phrase. xD

i used to like blush/zin, but it was always...eh.could never really find a good one. 

then i got hooked on 'real housewives of nyc' and that crazy ass woman that always had to have pinot

so i said 'sure, i'll try it' and hot damn if it wasn't everything. 

i love 'gnarly head'. 

i have a gift cert. for 160$ for wine i've yet to use. i need to use that. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

i used to like blush/zin, but it was always...eh.could never really find a good one. 

then i got hooked on 'real housewives of nyc' and that crazy ass woman that always had to have pinot

so i said 'sure, i'll try it' and hot damn if it wasn't everything. 

i love 'gnarly head'. 

i have a gift cert. for 160$ for wine i've yet to use. i need to use that. 

lol I love it when I watch a show or a movie and they reccomend a certain drink. xD

Yaasss! Use it, or you could always throw a party. lol Last time I had a bevmo giftcard I used it all for the hotel in an anime convention. <__< lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

idk you could probably get .3 higher if you didnt smoke as much B|

First of all! That combined GPA includes 2 other colleges from like 9 years ago, when I went to college right after high school and skipped everyday and got Fs! Have you ever seen a report card with F's and a 3.7 GPA? The lowest grade I got at my current college college was a B from english composition and that's because I didn't show up for the final. <__< I did my final paper on weed legalization tho. >__>

3 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

First of all! That combined GPA includes 2 other colleges from like 9 years ago, when I went to college right after high school and skipped everyday and got Fs! Have you ever seen a report card with F's and a 3.7 GPA? The lowest grade I got at my current college college was a B from english composition and that's because I didn't show up for the final. <__< I did my final paper on weed legalization tho. >__>

what a surprise! lmao

i was an average 2.0 student. i didnt even smoke weed! i was just lazy af. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

what a surprise! lmao

i was an average 2.0 student. i didnt even smoke weed! i was just lazy af. 

Well I like researching. :P On my critical thinking english class I wrote about how Capitalism was ineffiencient. :P

Well you were better than me 9 years ago. I have lots of regrets now that motivate me. lol

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Hey what's that I didn't even smoke weed supposed to mean.

:(

i don't know, i do smoke so?

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I had to freakin' grade some dorks while I was smokin' pot in college. 

I try to help when I can now 'n days. It's because I know what it's like to fail hard from my younger years.

Well I like researching. :P On my critical thinking english class I wrote about how Capitalism was ineffiencient. :P

Well you were better than me 9 years ago. I have lots of regrets now that motivate me. lol

oh so now you saying you better than me? i was just joking around about calling you a bitch in that other thread :(

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

oh so now you saying you better than me? i was just joking around about calling you a bitch in that other thread :(

Oh my goodness, I'm drunk so don't take everything I say literally. I was just trying to convey I work hard now. You are way smarter and more successful than me. :P I just live off my boyfriend while I go to school. <__<

Oh my goodness, I'm drunk so don't take everything I say literally. I was just trying to convey I work hard now. You are way smarter and more successful than me. :P I just live off my boyfriend while I go to school. <__<

i know i just wanted to twist your words :P

but yeah im proud at how you coming along. its been a long hard road for you B|

1 hour ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Da hell? mkays

lmao, could you imagine....xD

:| I don't have to imagine....I actually do this

xD jk

:| i'm serious 

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm 28 as well.. it's just 9 years ago I was still thinking along the same lines idk. Like I've said here before I'm still trying to find a way to get my self back in school and make it worth it. Every now and then I come across a younger person even that seems like they may have this shit figured out better than me.

yeeeaaaahhhhh, we're all 28.......our best years are behind us, yeeeeaaahhhhh xD :RoboSad:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i know i just wanted to twist your words :P

but yeah im proud at how you coming along. its been a long hard road for you B|

What, trolling on the internet? I've never heard of this before. :P

Thank you. I'm gonna goof off tonight and then go back to trigonometry tomorrow. B|

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm 28 as well.. it's just 9 years ago I was still thinking along the same lines idk. Like I've said here before I'm still trying to find a way to get my self back in school and make it worth it. Every now and then I come across a younger person even that seems like they may have this shit figured out better than me.

You have to want it to get through school. Idk, I went back to school in the summer, decided to take one class, English, to test out the waters cause I honestly never bothered trying 9 years ago. My mom gave me a choice to go to school, or get a job. I didn't know how to get a job at the time, so I signed up for school. Wasn't passionate and didn't pass. Once I got a job in the summer and the year afterward, I just choose working. After awhile, I started thinking about my regrets, and realized school was a great place for me. It was weird to realize that because high school always had been hell for me, socially. I actually do love learning and researching things. Math is different. >__> But I like challenging myself and making goals. lol Well that's my experience anyways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1