UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

He told me about bitcoins when they were $3 each. He was using, mining, & buying bitcoins for a long time before that. He was building mining PCs since then too. Now btc are worth $1021.51 each. His house is full of bitcoin PCs. He makes most of his money from investing & trading in btc. The rest he makes from hacker stuff. He doesn't need a day job, but he does have a degree in computer Science. When I was 12 I found like 1000 socialsecurity numbers in a printout in his room. He taught me how to buy & sell on the silkroad and how to launder PayPal money through second life & into a bank account. He runs a btc mixing service w/a couple other ppl. His current aspirations are to create a credit or debit card that is virtually linked to a bitcoin wallet. He wrote software for it but he is stuck b/c he needs his business to be a bank or credit union to be able to issue cards.

Im never sure if & if so how much illegal blackhat stuff he's into. He says he doesn't need to do any of that b/c of all the legal stuff he can make money from. I'm totally convinced he'll be a multi millionaire at some point. I know he has a lot of money now obviously. What makes him really supervilliany is that he's imposing like 6'7 but he has really really bad spinal problems and has to walk super slow w/a cane. This mysterious money/power & crippling physical disorder combined seem like some kind of tropey fictional backstory.

And you're posting this online because?

a lot of the early bitcoin miners were losing out on money when it was valued at less than a dollar for several years but gotta give people credit for sticking around for so long. i remember when  i got into the game it was going up to like a thousand but didn't stay there long and eventually the value dropped so much i ended up panic selling. lost a bunch of money there. and now it's back up in the $1000 range.

but yeah, i never got involved with silk road or anything like that but i did read about it a bit lol  :D

He told me about bitcoins when they were $3 each. He was using, mining, & buying bitcoins for a long time before that. He was building mining PCs since then too. Now btc are worth $1021.51 each. His house is full of bitcoin PCs. He makes most of his money from investing & trading in btc. The rest he makes from hacker stuff. He doesn't need a day job, but he does have a degree in computer Science. When I was 12 I found like 1000 socialsecurity numbers in a printout in his room. He taught me how to buy & sell on the silkroad and how to launder PayPal money through second life & into a bank account. He runs a btc mixing service w/a couple other ppl. His current aspirations are to create a credit or debit card that is virtually linked to a bitcoin wallet. He wrote software for it but he is stuck b/c he needs his business to be a bank or credit union to be able to issue cards.

Im never sure if & if so how much illegal blackhat stuff he's into. He says he doesn't need to do any of that b/c of all the legal stuff he can make money from. I'm totally convinced he'll be a multi millionaire at some point. I know he has a lot of money now obviously. What makes him really supervilliany is that he's imposing like 6'7 but he has really really bad spinal problems and has to walk super slow w/a cane. This mysterious money/power & crippling physical disorder combined seem like some kind of tropey fictional backstory.

I just wanna point out that this is in no way intended to make fun of your Brother's spinal problems