UnevenEdge

what to do with $200 worth of reward points

Naraku4656

in b4:GIV ME MONEY PLS. SEND ME THE MONEY/ITEMS/YOUR LOVE

i'm trying to cancel a credit card because it has an annual fee. it has $190 of reward points on it (if i spend them at amazon otherwise it's $175 because they round to the lower $25) problem is idk what to get. i thought of a tv but tvs are like $800 and i don't want to spend $600 out of pocket for a 4k tv. i thought of computer parts but my laptop is still fine and that'd be like a $1200 venture if i went that route. i need to spend this money before April. wtf do i do with it.

Be boring and deposit the money into your checking account. You said points, so idk if that's possible. It's easy to do with a cashback card; just buy a money order.

i did think about that but they said they'd only give me $75 out of the $190 i had. i was like "haha, no" if they allowed it as paypal credit i would have but it's either a giftcard or amazon money that stays on the card. technically it's not a gift towards amazon, it's just points they allow you to pay towards something.

i did think about that but they said they'd only give me $75 out of the $190 i had. i was like "haha, no" if they allowed it as paypal credit i would have but it's either a giftcard or amazon money that stays on the card. technically it's not a gift towards amazon, it's just points they allow you to pay towards something.

What card is this, if you don't mind me asking?

This is why I never get points cards. Too many bullshit terms to waft through. With cashback, you always know what you're getting.