UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #36 (223) Discussion

On 2/9/2019 at 11:22 PM, ben0119 said:

Didn't do it on purpose hahaha.

So is she not able to turn off her invisibility?

Bet the day SHE was born was confusing:

"Uhh, ma'am you're done. The baby's just uhh...invisible. Guess that's its quirk. Now to determine the sex, but first you have to sign a waver that I am not sexually molesting your child. Unfortunately the only way we can determine the baby's sex is to touch the genitals. You understand, right, ma'am..."

"It's OK; I'LL do it. Just gotta be gentle..."

*2 minutes later*

"She's a girl!"

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/episode-36/.121453

Grade: "B+". I would have gone a bit higher. Also, while I have thoroughly enjoyed this low stakes tournament-esque "Final Exam" arc, it does bug me a bit that the number of episodes left in Season 2 is so low that the only way this can play out is for the real threat lurking out there to re-emerge right at the tail end; in fact there are only 3! But next week is the big bad fight to end all Final Exam fights: and man is its setup a doozy! Deku must team up with his biggest rival to beat his mentor! Looking forward to it!

Also, there was no review of the SAO3 1-hour premiere on ANN; the first review is for that and the 2nd episode together, so this is my last post of this week's Toonami...most likely.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...