UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 Episode 012 Season Finale Discussion

My bad, I meant 12:30. I'm in Central time and sometimes that messes with me.

11:30 MY time!

Also, this has gotten really strange: http://toonamifaithful.com/toonami-trending-rundown-for-january-26-27-2019/

Read carefully. Notice something? According to his Unlocked chat, Kyle McCarley HASN'T EVEN BEEN ASKED to reprise his role as Mob yet!

So somehow the 2nd season has gone from being a "simuldub" to having an indefinite delay...why??

It is possible that it could still replace Megalobox but that's ending only 6 weeks away! Is that even enough time??

Edited by OwlChemist81

7 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

My bad, I meant 12:30. I'm in Central time and sometimes that messes with me.

11:30 MY time!

Also, this has gotten really strange: http://toonamifaithful.com/toonami-trending-rundown-for-january-26-27-2019/

Read carefully. Notice something? According to his Unlocked chat, Kyle McCarley HASN'T EVEN BEEN ASKED to reprise his role as Mob yet!

So somehow the 2nd season has gone from being a "simuldub" to having an indefinite delay...why??

It is possible that it could still replace Megalobox but that's ending only 6 weeks away! Is that even enough time??

This is already the last episode of the season? D:

They didn't link to a source.  But, if Mob season 2 dub isn't anywhere near being ready, why would you think that it's coming this fast?  Why would you assume that in the first place anyway?  Anyway, if Mob has done well for Toonami, whenever the dub is ready, I'm sure it will be coming to Toonami.

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

you ready for

Reveal hidden contents

a rape scene so graphic and disgusting it was banned in all teritories outside Japan and prompted a public apology

?

Spoiler

I still think it's either getting heavily edited for broadcast or outright removed like the Hot Spring Planet episode of Outlaw Star.