UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 sucks

Zenigundam

I'm watching the first episode on demand, and I've seen about 6 other episodes, but yeah I can see the Crunchyroll quality.

Smh, this does not fit my taste whatsoever. Anime sure has changed a lot if this is cool. See I wish Adult Swim on Demand would put Gundam Unicorn back on its service until I decide to shell out for the blu rays, but I'm confident that they're going to screw up any good, future Gundam series from getting dubbed here because they tried to give IBO, a garbage series, more clout, and now it's getting taken off the airwaves for good, jeez what a fckn surprise! These dudes thought Gundam Wing was good back in the day, I knew that was trash at 10, and I love cartoons, sucky Wing didn't get me into gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam did, I need actual depth.

Yeah Mob Psycho 100 is terrible imo. I hate anime like that, pretending to have action elements, but overridden by weird ass Japanese humor. PEACE!!! 🀘πŸ”₯πŸ’°πŸΊπŸ’

• D'oh 1

12 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

I'm watching the first episode on demand, and I've seen about 6 other episodes, but yeah I can see the Crunchyroll quality.

Smh, this does not fit my taste whatsoever. Anime sure has changed a lot if this is cool. See I wish Adult Swim on Demand would put Gundam Unicorn back on its service until I decide to shell out for the blu rays, but I'm confident that they're going to screw up any good, future Gundam series from getting dubbed here because they tried to give IBO, a garbage series, more clout, and now it's getting taken off the airwaves for good, jeez what a fckn surprise! These dudes thought Gundam Wing was good back in the day, I knew that was trash at 10, and I love cartoons, sucky Wing didn't get me into gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam did, I need actual depth.

Yeah Mob Psycho 100 is terrible imo. I hate anime like that, pretending to have action elements, but overridden by weird ass Japanese humor. PEACE!!! 🀘πŸ”₯πŸ’°πŸΊπŸ’

Nah, it's solid....keep watching

• Like 2