UnevenEdge

Ghostbusters 3 is happening. A real one.

Jman

I really hope it's good.  I've heard Ivan Reitman's son is directing it and he directed Juno so it might be good.

Plus it's set in the original universe not the stupid, terrible 2016 Ghostbusters universe which i wish didn't exist and will hate until the day I die.

I hope it can pass the torch successfully and be a good movie.  If not, I'll just hope for a good animated Ghostbusters movie someday.

13 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I really hope it's good.  I've heard Ivan Reitman's son is directing it and he directed Juno so it might be good.

Plus it's set in the original universe not the stupid, terrible 2016 Ghostbusters universe which i wish didn't exist and will hate until the day I die.

I hope it can pass the torch successfully and be a good movie.  If not, I'll just hope for a good animated Ghostbusters movie someday.

i would love see  a ghostbusters live action tv series

1 minute ago, blueraven1999 said:

That would be cool if it was done right.  I can see Netflix doing that if the 2020 movie is good.

yup but 2020 film will  have  teenaged team of ghostbuster I am  hoping college-aged teenagers

there all ready theory   saying  one of them being Oscar (the baby from gb2) but timelines don't match up  

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

yup but 2020 film will  have  teenaged team of ghostbuster I am  hoping college-aged teenagers

there all ready theory   saying  one of them being Oscar (the baby from gb2) but timelines don't match up  

Even if the timelines don't match up, I could see them adding Oscar anyway since it's a character we already know from the

original movies.  I'd love it if they added characters similar to the Extreme Ghostbusters characters.  They were pretty cool.

37 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Even if the timelines don't match up, I could see them adding Oscar anyway since it's a character we already know from the

original movies.  I'd love it if they added characters similar to the Extreme Ghostbusters characters.  They were pretty cool.

yes most likely go the egb route  just wait and see