UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 45 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 45 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, Luck and Magna faced off against the beastman (not the one from He-man, or the ones from Final Fantasy XI) of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, finding themselves overmatched, but managed to read their opponent's moves and find an opening.  They reminisced about their past together in the Black Bulls, how the two became good friends.  Asta learned that his opponent was able to hide his mana (and chi) with the power of dance!  How will things continue with the Black Bulls and Water Temple Mages versus Eye of the Midnight Sun?  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!  

03_04.jpg

1a4313cf613a1cc62893e9735cde86c1.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 3

OP edited AGAIN.  The clip I linked was not the real Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze skit from Saturday Night Live, but some stupid remix someone made.  There were several of those, and I had to get the real skit from Hulu via Yahoo.  Yahoo... bleh.  But, I was able to find the Mike Myers and Mike Nelson Riverdance parodies!  I could have sworn there were other ones?  Well, I can't remember them right now and search results haven't been friendly to me.  But, I think that's good enough!  I wonder how much dancing we'll see in tonight's episode. :D 

Wow, blasted straight through him!

WHAT?!  He survived that?!  And Magna and Luck falling?!  Did he reflect it back to them?  But that isn't what it looked like.  Did the attack flow through him and somehow do nothing?

Beastman is a real troll edgelord.

3 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

FUCKING VEGANS.

(They make some damn good artificial cheese though.)

I had Vegan mac and cheese a couple times and it's completely disgusting so I can't say I agree

Edited by mochi