UnevenEdge

Damn shoplifters

Kudasai

You never got caught I am assuming?

I heard them talking about a "new protocol" for the video game consoles when they come off of the truck about a month and a half after it happened, so I'm thinking they might have discovered something missing when they counted their inventory.  :-D

I heard them talking about a "new protocol" for the video game consoles when they come off of the truck about a month and a half after it happened, so I'm thinking they might have discovered something missing when they counted their inventory.  :-D

Zeni you sly dog you!

lololol

yeah, people are ridiculous with the things they decide to steal.

dudes get popped all the time by LP in my companies stores for stealing individual pairs of underwear out of packages :D

What annoys me more than anything is the fact I gotta spend time dealing with their dumbass when I could more important things >:(

What annoys me more than anything is the fact I gotta spend time dealing with their dumbass when I could more important things >:(

My job is way more of a pain in the ass than it has to be thanks to shoplifters.  Now I have to put security tags on a lot of laundry soap, H&B, electronics, all clothing and a number of other things because people decide that they don't need to pay for things.  I even have to tag the ground beef.  I need to get that stuff into the freezer asap and now I have to take the time to sticker every single one of them.  Do you know how quickly we use to put the truck out before we had to do all that shit?  Not to mention the time I have to spend watching suspicious people.  I have things to do.  It also fucks up inventory count which means we don't receive what we need.

Fuck shoplifters.

when I'm shoplifting, the only thing better than not getting caught would be if an employee got physical and hurt me. Then I get to litigate. So we should do this. I shoplift at your store, you assault and torture me, you get fired, but I sue the store and secretly split my settlement money with you. Pretty good huh? Are u in?

Hmmm... We'll talk later :|

I heard he got a ps4. Did he work at the store he took it from? What's the story?

I think he was working the loading docks.  He must have figured out what areas the cameras don't cover- then he went in for the kill.

Then again this could be another Zeni fish story... so who really knows :|

ya I was gonna say how can we believe anything he says lol. Sounds plausible. One of the best ways to steal is as an insider. When I worked at target one of our team leaders got caught for stealing $50,000+ over time skimming off the top when she would close the registers. It's funny because one night while she was closing them I made a joke how she was ripping the place off. She just smiled real big but didn't say anything. I was just joking I had no idea.

When I was a respectable janitor at my local hospital (this was before the bipolar and meth)  I used to steal peanut butter n' jelly sandwiches/tuna fish sandwiches from the food carts.  The food was always inventoried and often a shortage resulted in suspicion- however my sly ways earned me the reputation as "the hamburgler". Until security caught me.

Moral of the story: crime doesn't pay.

yeah the nurses used to watch out for me. Also when I was assigned to clean the cafeteria I used to take additional food items after hours- which was my downfall.

I was caught like a deer in head lights... literally red handed, dick in your wife's ass when hubby walks in.  They even found my 20 dollar bag of weed on the utility cart. 

strong words. But only words that turn into bitter wax in my ears. I've been doing it for 13 years. Not saying I won't ever be caught. But odds are you'd have no idea if I did it right in front of you. My games on point

Security cameras down every asiles

I think he was working the loading docks.  He must have figured out what areas the cameras don't cover- then he went in for the kill.

Then again this could be another Zeni fish story... so who really knows :|

I was actually working in a crappy data entry position, but close enough. I worked close enough to the loading area to know and the liquor fueled my confidence that night. As soon as I knew the handful of people in the store were at the complete opposite end and there weren't any LP people working that night, I went into fcking stealth mode and busted out!