UnevenEdge

Damn shoplifters

Kudasai

How are you not in jail?

I mean that is a lot of charges you could of faced

Oh the corporation tried to press charges. I was even summoned to court, which I didn't go (threw the summon papers in the trash), then got arrested after having my left tail light out. 

The residing judge agreed to throw the case right in the trash- my dad got a lawyer who sought out the same judge who had just prosecuted 7 nurses for stealing thousands of dollars of narcotics  and my own boss who was caught embezzling thousands of dollars from pay roll and stealing floor wax.

So by the time it got to me the $3.30 cents of stolen needles was a pittance.

And the lawyer cost 10 grand. :|

I was actually working in a crappy data entry position, but close enough. I worked close enough to the loading area to know and the liquor fueled my confidence that night. As soon as I knew the handful of people in the store were at the complete opposite end and there weren't any LP people working that night, I went into fcking stealth mode and busted out!

So when the system says that that store should have one ps4 on the shelf and doesn't, isn't somebody there to figure out the discrepancy?

So when the system says that that store should have one ps4 on the shelf and doesn't, isn't somebody there to figure out the discrepancy?

That's what I was deathly worried about. It was a pretty big store, but I would think they'd care about their missing $400 video game system when inventory time rolled around!

That's what I was deathly worried about. It was a pretty big store, but I would think they'd care about their missing $400 video game system when inventory time rolled around!

Not if you have weak management.  Even after cycle counts, they won't care until the store loses a significant amount of money.  I'm in no way saying to try it again.  As much as i loathe workers, esp management, not doing their job it isn't worth another risk of getting caught.

Yeah that was definitely a once in a lifetime heist haha. Needed all of the conditions to be just right for it to work.

Not bad finally getting a PS4 though!!! What an amazing piece of hardware haha. I feel a few years behind the game, but the strange thing is that I've actually never owned a PlayStation console right when it came out! (PSX '97, PS2 '02, PS3 '07, PS4 '16). I'm glad that I'm caught up with the library of games though, don't feel like I missed *too* much.