UnevenEdge

NHL 19-20, still a sport, still the same thread.

Master-Debater131

3/8 - watching the Ladies call the Blues/Hawks game.  They're technically alright, but there's no excitement to the call.  And they shouldn't be talking about what one of the players said in an interview when one of the teams is threatening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 2:24 PM, tsar4 said:

TRIVIA QUESTION: Who won the 1919 Stanley Cup?

Montreal...and the Seattle Metropolitans. (The series was stopped at 2-2-1 due to the Spanish Flu.)

That's right. That was the only year where there were two co-champions; both teams were engraved onto the cup. It was also the only year since the cup's inception that it wasn't awarded to any team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • panic locked, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL OIlers, not going to lie but I'm rooting for the Hawks. The Oilers hype train all season long reached Crosby level of annoyance for me. Looks like I might get my wish of the Stanely Cup Playoffs  in Edmonton without the Oilers. Now if on the Jackets would knock off the Leafs I would even more happy. Hell I'll even take it step further and root for a Montreal vs Calgary Stanley Final just rub even more salt in the wounds.

12 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Loving the results of the games today.  Pens and Preds going down early? Love it. 

Now for the Oilers, Mild, and Leafs to lose and today will be the best day in a looonggggg time. 

I feel so dirty rooting for the Hawks but you know fuck the Oilers and the media for riding their jock all season long

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kudasai said:

I feel so dirty rooting for the Hawks but you know fuck the Oilers and the media for riding their jock all season long

Thats exactly why Im rooting for them.

Every other day of the year, Fuck Chicago.  But when they have a chance to knock off a team who constantly has the media riding their dick? GO HAWKS 

3 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Thats exactly why Im rooting for them.

Every other day of the year, Fuck Chicago.  But when they have a chance to knock off a team who constantly has the media riding their dick? GO HAWKS 

I guarantee you if they lose tonight they'll get the #1 pick