UnevenEdge

NHL 19-20, still a sport, still the same thread.

Master-Debater131

Really excited for ESPN to get NHL games again. NBC has been just awful in recent years.  Their commentary has been pretty damn bad outside of a few guys. The ESPN+ aspect of the streaming games is really cool as well. I get that with my Disney bundle so hopefully this means I can stream a bunch of games (legally) now. 

There's something I really want to get off my chest regarding this season and I don't believe that I'm the only fan who feels this way. Like many I was excited that hockey was returning so we can at least have a season to enjoy but after a few months I'm almost completely checked out. I'm just not feeling it as far as the regular season goes. I'm tired of watching games with the seats tarped over, and no crowd noise. No fans in the arena is one of the biggest reason why I've lost interest in the regular season. I'm tired of seeing the same matchups week after week after week. I'm tired games having to be postponed because of covid. I was looking forward to Canucks vs. Flames tonight but that game has been postponed. I'm tired of these ugly ass third jerseys. I swear some of these teams get carried away with third jerseys. I may be in the minority when I say this but really long for the days when the home teams wore white. I'm  tired of NBCSN without Doc Emerick. It's just not the same without him in the booth it just seems that these announcers don't have at chemistry with each other. I'm just tired of of this whole goddamn season overall I just want the playoffs to start so at least I can justify to myself watching these games. I know I should be grateful that we at least have a season but I'm sorry but these games have been such a hard watch.