UnevenEdge

NHL 19-20, still a sport, still the same thread.

Master-Debater131

Guest The Hound

https://www.nhl.com/news/five-questions-with-eric-lindros/c-295379752?tid=278387990&sf83653578=1

This article popped up for me on FB, it's linked with a bunch of other Lindros content and it's super sad especially with Lindros himself saying in the article that if he had only toned his Physical play down about 20% he would have went on to do great things.

Really good article.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 6:50 PM, tsar4 said:

So that happened.  And the most snide sports commentator the Chicago Tribune has called for the release of the names of the idiots.  But a reader came up with an excellent idea and the result was really great!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/rosenblog/ct-spt-smith-pelly-blackhawks-capitals-donations-rosenbloom-20180223-story.html

Guest The Hound

I'm not surprised the Preds are gonna prob finish with the best record in the NHL this year, maybe a little, but not that much - but the Flyers, I honestly thought we wouldn't make the playoffs this year looks like I was wrong. However after the flyers 7-8 lost today against the #1 team in the NHL, I'm gonna do one of my crazy predictions like I did at the start of the NFL season, and say the Flyers and Preds are the cup teams this year.

Let's see. Game 6 this year in the NFL I said the Eagles were gonna win it.

Edited by The Hound

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Un-Freakin' believable night at the UC.  Seabrook's 1000th game, rookie Dylan Sikura's first game both get overshadowed by the happenings in the Hawks net.

First the starting goalie gets injured in warmups, so the backup - another rookie Collin Delia has to start.  Meanwhile, an unknown club league goalie named Scott Foster has to suit up and act as backup, signing a 1 day contract.  3rd period rolls around an Delia goes down and can't get up (looks like he got dehydrated).  Foster comes in and stones the Jets for the final 14+ min, stopping 7 shots including one from Byfuglien.

https://www.secondcityhockey.com/2018/3/29/17178850/chicago-blackhawks-emergency-backup-goaltender-scott-foster-collin-delia-winnipeg-jets 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Hound

I figured the flyers were gonna choke on this series. Preds thoough l also predicted. They'll probably sweep Colorado.

Vegas is pissing me off though. Their claim to the playoffs and their season in general is pure debauchery.

Guest The Hound
On 4/23/2018 at 11:48 AM, Master-Debater131 said:

:(

Avs ded

What a season though.  From worst in the Salary Cap Era to a playoff spot.  

What  a season for  the preds right now you mean. Who else has the grit and  reason  behind them  to beat the  pens?🤣🤣🤣

Guest The Hound
On 5/6/2018 at 11:19 PM, StarPanda said:

And so The Golden Knights are that much closer to the Stanley cup Finals 

aaaaaaand they're not getting past the preds when they win tomorrow in Winnipeg

Guest The Hound
4 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

I dont know anything about hockey but this city has been going bonkers since the season started. 

I want them to lose in the cup