UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Now @ 8 PM From The Beginning!!

OwlChemist81

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, mochi said:

in the 4kids broadcast they replaced devil with "demon"....dunno how that's any better

(also they replaced the Halos with balls)

The "Toonzai" version was straight-up screwy as hell. Don't forget they turned Mr. Popo BLUE, and any reference to "death" was replaced with "you know."

No, sir, frankly I DON'T know!

Tsundere Piccolo. :P

Apples and mountains make me think of BotW.  Also this weird type of landscape with tall narrow formations like you see in Dragon Ball actually exists somewhere in the world, but I can't remember where.

It's like Toriyama was so busy doing running gag of Chichi being a tiger mother he forgot to make he likable.  Unless he made her unlikable on purpose.  At least she seemed to soften up after Goku died to Cell, but that seems to be forgotten by Super.

Ok so Goku messing around with the ogres in HFIL, I mean, Hell, is supposed to be filler, but what about this little part where he almost gets dragged down into a vortex by shadows?  How does that jive with the personal Hell we know exists in Super?  Presumably Goku would get no food or fighting in his own personal Hell, where Frieza had to deal with cute happy critters.

Destroying the moon won't cause any problems for the Earth at all. :P

So they censor Bulma shooting them, but still shown the bullet marks and her holding the gun.

Krillin stronger than Roshi, the student has surpassed the master. :D

Roshi is MUCH OLDER than 139?!  Just how old is he?!

On 10/27/2018 at 8:33 PM, ben0119 said:

Destroying the moon won't cause any problems for the Earth at all. :P

So they censor Bulma shooting them, but still shown the bullet marks and her holding the gun.

Krillin stronger than Roshi, the student has surpassed the master. :D

Roshi is MUCH OLDER than 139?!  Just how old is he?!

1. i don't think it was censorship so much as an off-screen sound gag.

2. Roshi is OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLD

It's insane how much filler was here originally.  It FELT like a year had passed!  And we were none the wiser, much less even knew that word.  This way almost seems too fast! :P

Gohan has grown by leaps and bounds.  Reminds me of little Goku in the old days.  Adorable little badass. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1