UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 3: Episode 2 (39) "Pain"

Aot-s3-1500x500.jpg

Attack on Titan

Pain
 (痛み Itami)

Episode 39 (2)

The past never dies, it only reloads 

Levi's attempt at a rescue and escape with Eren & Historia was suddenly cut short after an ambush set by a man named Kenny

Now with Scouts already killed, Levi has a bloody brawl ahead of him with even more lives in the balance

Join us for a rerun of Attack on Titan's first episode of season 3 at 11pm
then we roll right into the newest episode at 11:30pm

Opening: 

Ending: “Akatsuki no Chinkonka” performed by  LINKED HORIZON 

So tune in for a power hour on a titanic level 

HelplessWildGalapagospenguin-size_restri

Former roommates am I right?

Only on Toonami

Who's ready for some pain?

SpecificOilyBlackmamba-size_restricted.g

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

for reasons I don't feel like spoiling or explaining (which the show doesn't explain all that clearly either)I actually find this series homophobic now so I'mma keep my commentary to a minimum...**shrug**

Spoiler

if you must know if you're gay and become a titan becoming a titan turns you straight against your will eventually...yes I'm serious

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Daos said:

Ok so serious question... does Eren ever show any interest in girls? Or is he like every other shonen protag who oddly displays no interest in either sex?

as stated above he will eventually

Spoiler

because Apparently Titans are forced to mate with a suitable female later in life like how an animal goes into heat

it's why Ymir accused Reiner of being gay...then Reiner ended up saying he wanted Historia to marry him, he WAS gay until his titan heat started and made him wanna fuck girls

that's actually accepted Canon

Edited by mochi

actually....looking over some fan accounts...it would appear whether Reiner is or Isn't gay is another one of those "Mysteries" that the show wont answer

he's told two separate characters (as of recent manga events) that he's Gay.....but then has implied he's in love with Histora just as many times....and since Historia's a girl, that would contradict him saying he's gay

as for my earlier claim that titans are forced to be hetero..turns out it's not AS Canon as I thought...though still debateably so, the series has never made it explicitly clear that you have to be straight to be a Titan....just....kinda sorta implied it and fans ran with it accepting it as a pseudo canon....basically all we know is that

Spoiler

if Titans don't produce an heir at some point they start to die

meanwhile, Reiner might also have

Spoiler

Dissociative Identity Disorder (or seems to)

so we might never know whether he's gay or straight since half the time he might be gay and the other half straight

Edited by mochi
  • Confused 1