Favorite sodas/pop

Doom Metal Alchemist

What are your favorite sodas/pop?

Mine:

Coke/Vanilla Coke/Cherry Coke

Mountain Dew/Mountain Dew Code Red/Mountain Dew Voltage

A&W Rootbeer

IBC Cream Soda

Pineapple Jarritos (Jarritos is a Mexican soda that I like to get at a Mexican restaurant. I've seen it for sale at grocery stores too. They have various fruit flavors)

It's this specific brand that I only stumbled upon a couple years ago. I think they sell it in Spanish markets.

cawy-soda-watermelon-102902.jpg

It's great, but I like it cause it tastes like they made a soda with the watermelon Jolly Rancher flavor or carbonated the Arizona Watermelon. If you're not a fan of artificial watermelon flavor, I wouldn't recommend it.

It's this specific brand that I only stumbled upon a couple years ago. I think they sell it in Spanish markets.

cawy-soda-watermelon-102902.jpg

It's great, but I like it cause it tastes like they made a soda with the watermelon Jolly Rancher flavor or carbonated the Arizona Watermelon. If you're not a fan of artificial watermelon flavor, I wouldn't recommend it.

Yeah I hate watermelon Jolly Ranchers, lol. They literally taste like puke to me.

I have been a lifelong Coke/Pepsi drinker, but I don't rate those very highly nowadays. I tend to prefer anything with a distinct fruit flavor. Fanta in particular is really good. I just recently tried the Fruit Punch flavor (which is exclusive to 7-Eleven stores where I live), and while I like it... it tastes too much like watermelon only. Between having one on the packaging and sporting a fleshy pink color, you'd assume they would have figured things out ahead of time and not have to resort to minor false advertising. But still, I think it's cool.

I also like Mountain Dew in pretty much every flavor I've tried, including the Kickstarts. I have a few cans of their Energizing Fruit Punch in the downstairs fridge, and they taste like the real thing. 8)

I also like Mountain Dew in pretty much every flavor I've tried, including the Kickstart. I have a few cans of their Fruit Punch in the downstairs fridge, and they taste like the real thing. 8)

It's weird I always liked Code Red because it tastes like fruit punch to me. Then they come out with a fruit punch flavor that tastes less like fruit punch to me. And then I find out Code Red is cherry.