UnevenEdge

Everytime the board isnt working

fuggnificent

It's not so bad, sometimes it won't load a page but it's not so bad.

I do wish it would tell you who you are replying too so you didn't have to qoute everything or @ people.

Also a next button to go to the next page of a thread.

unfortunately threaded discussion is difficult to find, most forum software doesn't do it.  apparently it adds a lot of headaches to the processing of the board and also potentially is a drag on page loads, which we don't need atm.

we may, once we get going on a better server, upgrade the software, at which point we may indeed shop around for something that offers a threaded option.  My very basic understanding of that though is that it is something of a resource drain.

next page I think we had on the proboard.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mod we could find for that for SMF.  Though also the mods aren't that straight forward either.  Most of them aren't up to date with the current software, or generate error messages with any given theme.  but I would think there'd be something like that out there somewhere.  I will look for it when I get the chance.

I mean, are we trying to shame the board into doing what we want it to do?

The board isn't you....I doesn't really need or want our attention.....It'll suck and you'll get used to it it sucking.......Pretty much like we've done with you.

You are the UEMB.

basically yeah, as far as the page loads go, it's what's for dinner at least for the next few months.  What we got is what we got.