UnevenEdge

I need drugs bad

fuggnificent

They don't work anymore and my doctor wont prescribe anything else.

well were you taking the generic clonazepam? and if you were which manufacturer? the FDA regulates generics by having a 99% effective rate to the original brand...HOWEVER...only the active ingredients are measured and regulated....all the other shit that gives the pill its color, or its substance suspending the actual medication in pill form does not have to be the same....therefore generic Teva may work where as generic Camber would not

You work for one of the hugest insurance companies where you excel beyond the norm and have customers with no last name lavish you with gifts, you have the prettiest child in the world with a dude who professed his love to you a mere week ago, your mother is a millionaire, and you have a hot tub in your bathroom.....On top of that you aced College trig and business calc, all with never having the burden of earning a degree.......You killed bed bugs with pesticide while still residing in the house and the car that you've wrecked at least twice is still the hottest shit on the highway.

All of this and you manage to have countless male suitors constantly banging your door down and the text messages to back that up, and you are a multiracial melting pot that allows you to be an authourity on any and all cultural relation.......That said, you write the most enthraalling "novels" and eat Red Lobster like it's Ramen noodles while listening to only the best selection of music mainstream radio has to offer.......How can you Possibly feel bad

well were you taking the generic clonazepam? and if you were which manufacturer? the FDA regulates generics by having a 99% effective rate to the original brand...HOWEVER...only the active ingredients are measured and regulated....all the other shit that gives the pill its color, or its substance suspending the actual medication in pill form does not have to be the same....therefore generic Teva may work where as generic Camber would not

All that is Japanese to me. Its generic clonazapam.

You work for one of the hugest insurance companies where you excel beyond the norm and have customers with no last name lavish you with gifts, you have the prettiest child in the world with a dude who professed his love to you a mere week ago, your mother is a millionaire, and you have a hot tub in your bathroom.....On top of that you aced College trig and business calc, all with never having the burden of earning a degree.......You killed bed bugs with pesticide while still residing in the house and the car that you've wrecked at least twice is still the hottest shit on the highway.

All of this and you manage to have countless male suitors constantly banging your door down and the text messages to back that up, and you are a multiracial melting pot that allows you to be an authourity on any and all cultural relation.......That said, you write the most enthraalling "novels" and eat Red Lobster like it's Ramen noodles while listening to only the best selection of music mainstream radio has to offer.......How can you Possibly feel bad

Because i have a mental illness?

basically what im saying.....is if you get a refill, request from the pharmacy that they fill it in a different manufacturer than what you had before

Ok, thanks. Should I tell them its not working anymore, too? Is it a lot of money if i request brand name?

I remember very clearly that it used to work!

How you gonna let some who posts hundreds of naked pics of themself tell YOU not to post yours?

that has no baring on this...

and please don't judge or attempt to hamper the public service Boo is performing with her...let's call it charity work....i'm fairly certain some boarders will riot...those pics get them through some hard times (literally....hard)  >:D