UnevenEdge

Movie sequels that really shouldn't have been made

pail

Jurassic Park 3- they had no idea what the story was going to be while they were making it.

There were like four separate scripts used during the course of shooting the movie, and they just kind of edited the various scenes they filmed into a coherent plot.

It was so bad we went 15 years before another dinosaur movie.

• Thanks 1

I forgot about that part until my gf and I watched all three movies before JW came out.

I wanted to shut the damn thing off right there.

It wasn't all bad- raptor design was actually among the coolest in the series, and there must have been at least one or two cool scenes, though I don't remember them.

21 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Jurassic Park 3- they had no idea what the story was going to be while they were making it.

There were like four separate scripts used during the course of shooting the movie, and they just kind of edited the various scenes they filmed into a coherent plot.

It was so bad we went 15 years before another dinosaur movie.

Jurassic Park 3 was terrible, but it was also a lot better than Jurassic World, which was vomitous.  

Predator 2

Robocop 2 and 3 (Robocop 2 is passable if you turn your brain off, but it could have been so much better than what it was. Robocop 3 was trash though.)

Star Wars prequels and the current crop of sequels. Also the glut of MCU movies is wearing on me. 1v1 me irl if you're upset.

All Alien movies after Aliens.

Speed 2: Cruise Control

All Poltergeist sequels

All Jaws sequels

Most of the Rocky sequels are watchable, but we really didn't need one after Rocky II. Rocky III has "DUN... DUN-DUN-DUN... DUN-DUN-DUN... DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNNNN" and Mr. T and Rocky IV is great for nostalgia and AMERICA STRONG but it's the same movie over and over. I haven't seen Creed, so I can't talk shit about it.

The Matrix sequels