UnevenEdge

Need a new OKC profile

Zenigundam

You need to put my account back in the game. I was talking to multiple girls and probably close to meeting up with them and spending seven minutes in heaven before utz utz utz utz crazy bed sex crazy bed sex, but now if I come at them with a new profile, they'll think I'm some kind of murderer on the run from the FBI, so just do the right thing, bro. I don't want this to go where it could be going... *equips brass knuckles*

1. DON'T delete her number. (I got pissed one night and made this mistake, and now I'm screwed)

2. Add her on social media (I don't have any of these anymore, so I'm screwed)

3. Wait for her to get back on OkCupid (She made a new profile, but hasn't logged in since last April, so I'm screwed)

4. Approach her in person if you know where she works or goes to school (I don't want to because the Democrats twisted this into "stalking" when it was fine and romantic in Shakespeare's time)

5. Somehow find out someplace she'll be and go there, and then proclaim, "Wow what a coincidence! We went on that date a few years back! What are the chances?"

<3

Do NOT call her out on being single because she chose the wrong guy. We all know it, but she'll be really sensitive and block your number if you do. You have to be "chill" about this and pretend like she didn't make a HUGE MISTAKE THAT SHE'LL REGRET BY BLOWING YOU OFF FIVE YEARS AGO!!!! *punches wall repeatedly*

Just be "chill", man. :)