UnevenEdge

It's not April 15th yet.

1938 Packard

Just now, scoobdog said:

How the fuck is Jersey big enough to have a "central" part?

North Jersey you have access to mountains, South Jersey is forests, Central is Six Flags. it's also a cultural difference as well. South jersey identifies more usually with Philly, North with NY,. Central you can go either way and I've seen both

1 hour ago, Naraku4656 said:

North Jersey you have access to mountains, South Jersey is forests, Central is Six Flags. it's also a cultural difference as well. South jersey identifies more usually with Philly, North with NY,. Central you can go either way and I've seen both

Forests in South Jersey?  You're joking, right?

Try strip malls, business parks, housing developments, abandoned horse tracks, car dealerships, corn crops, mobile parks, grave yards... 

Forests are things of the 1960's and before.

Edited by 1938 Packard
added more artificial construct.

4 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

Forests in South Jersey?  You're joking, right?

Try strip malls, business parks, housing developments, abandoned horse tracks, car dealerships, mobile parks, grave yards... 

Forests are things of the 1960's and before.

I guess all the forests around me are just strip malls. Fucking retard. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clu said:

As someone that went through the air Force... You are a dumb nj mother fucker about San antonio

My uncle would know more about Texas than either of us.  He owns a few houses and apartment complexes there.  If there's anything I need to know, I'll ask him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

My uncle would know more about Texas than either of us.  He owns a few houses and apartment complexes there.  If there's anything I need to know, I'll ask him.

It's the second to biggest state in the country. That would be like asking my friend's mom in Pittsburgh what it's like living in Philly.... Have I called you enough names today?

Edited by Clu
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

What the fuck do park rangers in Yellowstone have to do with the fact you don't know what a forest is?

Yellowstone Park IS a forest, you nincompact.  So is Teton National Forest.  Go to those places when you want to see what a real forest looks like.  But, pack a lunch because you'll have a VERY long way to go before you find a Red Robin.

9 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

Yellowstone Park IS a forest, you nincompact.  So is Teton National Forest.  Go to those places when you want to see what a real forest looks like.  But, pack a lunch because you'll have a VERY long way to go before you find a Red Robin.

What do national parks have to do with you not knowing the definition of forest?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

so are the Pine Barrens....

• Like 1