UnevenEdge

Rate my abridged OKC profile

Zenigundam

When did drinking socially and drinking constantly become the same thing? After all, sneaking it into work and not offering any to your co-workers isn't very social.

Also, I'm old and tired, but if I read a profile like that for a guy in my age group, I'd disregard him as a hopeless lump of protoplasm who's going to spend all his time on the couch. If it looks that way to me, how are energetic young women going to look at it?

Also, the whole "don't you lie to me" thing sounds rather petulant, especially considering how blah the rest of your profile is.

I did a rant some years ago called "Hates Games/Loves to Cuddle." I wish I'd saved it; you probably would have found it helpful.

When did drinking socially and drinking constantly become the same thing? After all, sneaking it into work and not offering any to your co-workers isn't very social.

Also, I'm old and tired, but if I read a profile like that for a guy in my age group, I'd disregard him as a hopeless lump of protoplasm who's going to spend all his time on the couch. If it looks that way to me, how are energetic young women going to look at it?

Also, the whole "don't you lie to me" thing sounds rather petulant, especially considering how blah the rest of your profile is.

I did a rant some years ago called "Hates Games/Loves to Cuddle." I wish I'd saved it; you probably would have found it helpful.

*lets out a massive yawn*