UnevenEdge

Outlaw Star Penultimate Episode #25 Discussion

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

remember when this was aired during the April Fools that lead to Toonami's revival?

Yeah, great night. I thought I remembered them doing the finale, but this feels like what it was with all the duels and new characters.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

Can anyone name all the shows that aired on that famous night?

well I know they also aired the second to last episode of Tenchi Muyo

which has never aired in full on Toonami since they chose to air GXP instead

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

remember when this was aired during the April Fools that lead to Toonami's revival?

missing that is my greatest shame.

i'd had a fight with my mother that night and i'd assumed they'd just play the room again, so i went to bed early to quit feeling shitty. my cousins staye up late and freaked out, sent me a million texts about toonami's surprise revivial, but i had to watch it all time shifted and online

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i'd had a fight with my mother that night and i'd assumed they'd just play the room again, so i went to bed early to quit feeling shitty. my cousins staye up late and freaked out, sent me a million texts about toonami's surprise revivial, but i had to watch it all time shifted and online

In all honesty it was amazing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Didn't they air Blue Gender and that submarine show?

Yeah, I remember Blue Sub No.6 was on that night.

I don't remember for sure about Blue Gender, but I do remember that was pretty cool show though I haven't seen it in years.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

I saw most of it! My DVR was recording almost all shows (but not ALL...)

Edited by OwlChemist81