UnevenEdge

Outlaw Star Penultimate Episode #25 Discussion

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

OH that was definitely censored on toonami back in the day.

i remember how awrward and masklike his face looked with all that blood edited off

Sounds really familiar. I remember I never could make out what was his face clearly.

I think this was the episode that played during the April Fool's event.  Makes a lot more sense in context. :)

I thought Suzuka came along to kill Gene.  What happened to that? 

Creepy scarecrow looking motherfucker.  Eh?  Same face underneath.

Something tells me it's not a good idea to be greedy in this place.

Sucked into a black hole.  Ouch.  And we never got to see what she looked like under then mask.

Of course that idiot got to her first.  But easier to take her from Harry than that.. thing?

Good.  Maybe these two will kill each other.

Ok Harry dying to him is unsatisfying.

• Haha 1

2001 Edits

1. Melfina wearing digital bikini in prologue.

2. Suzuka's "when I kill you" changed to "when I finish you".

3. Hitoriga's "killed your entire family" changed to "destroyed your entire family".

4. Hamushi's "I could show you a good time" changed to "we could sit and talk a bit". (Pathetic)

5. Gene's "I've never turned down an offer from a woman before" changed to "I've never turned down an offer from a lady before". (What the hell was this change all about?)

6. Gene's "I'm not exactly in the mood right now" changed to "I don't exactly feel like talking right now". (You have to wonder if the people making these cuts and changes aren't laughing their butts off when they do it.)

7. Gene's "this sucks" changed to "this stinks".

8. Bottom of Hamushi's breasts digitally painted over.

9. Hamushi's "four shells away from death" changed to "four shells away from doom".

10. Hamushi's "when your shells run out you die" changed to "when your shells run out you're meat."

11. Not an edit... Hamushi's disembowelment left in.

12. Scene of Hazanko breaking Harry's body cut.

13. Blood digitally removed from Harry's face.

14. Suzuka's "pain of all those you've killed" changed to "pain of all those you've hurt".

15. Scene of Aisha lying nude after her fight cut.

16. Blood digitally removed from Harry's body.

17. Ron McDougall's "I'll kill him with my own two hands" changed to "I'll finish him with my own two hands".

18. Ron McDougall's "If my little brother is dead as a result" changed to "If my little brother is gone as a result."

19. Blood digitally removed from Gene's dad.

20. Pillow digitally added to cover Hilda's breast.

21. Hilda's "but then sometimes you just want to feel the warmth of another body" cut.

22. Blood digitally removed from young Gene.

23. Scene of Gene and Melfina in the piloting tank shortened.

24. Jim's "killed along the way" changed to "destroyed along the way".

25. Gene's "one who killed him" changed to "one who got him".

26. Blood digitally removed from Harry.

27. Scene of Gene's bloody corpse removed from preview.

• Thanks 1

Was that the same one as before?  Seemed like he got blown away instead of sucked in though.  McDougal was put away quick though, after all that.

I have no idea what that freaky tornado guy's deal was but Aisha killed him somehow.

Woo naked Aisha! 

He's still alive?!

Is this supposed to be redemption for Harry?  Because he was motivated by his creepy obsession right to the end.  It just ended up being useful.

God I hate this idiot Khan.  I hope he gets his just desserts.

That's right Gene didn't hear the song. :(