UnevenEdge

FLCL 2 and 3 Titles Revealed And New Image

The1gairon

https://www.christianpost.com/news/official-titles-for-flcl-seasons-2-and-3-announced-upcoming-installments-to-feature-a-new-central-character-218391/

The official titles have been revealed for the upcoming second and third season of the Japanese coming-of-age sci-fi original video animation (OVA) series, "FLCL (Fooly Cooly)."

First teased in a short trailer released during last year's Anime Expo held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, the upcoming second and third seasons of the OVA first released in 2000 both now bear official titles. The second season will be called "FLCL: Progressive," while the third one will be titled "FLCL": Alternative."

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, CaptainStarwind said:

Why is FLCL news on a website called "The Christian Post"?

That IS bizarre! Did some dense moron think the "C" stood for Christian, like in YMCA??

"Gonna watch me some F-L-C-L; Gonna watch me some F-L-C-L..."

Bit harder to do the arm motions, but it works...

Edited by OwlChemist81

On 2/27/2018 at 6:55 PM, CaptainStarwind said:

Ah, I was not aware of this.  The internet being the way it is, I've been forced to assume that all Christian related websites believe that anime is Satan incarnate.

The Christian Science Monitor is a highly-respected news organization that's won multiple Pulitzers.  It's not really particularly religious, either.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Those titles sound SAO-ish.  

Maybe that trailer isn't new but I'm not sure that I've seen it before.  Or if I did maybe I forgot.  Looks good and seems to honor the previous series?  At least we know the show will probably look and sound good.

That artwork is nice.