UnevenEdge

Space Dandy Rerun Discussion

Blatch

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

From this episode we thought Scarlet would be a major character.  Sadly didn't turn out to be the case.

Yup. Unfortunately just a couple eps she got really take part in, but at least we got to see her from time to time.

The other character I remember getting fooled by was Adelie, sucks that she didn't become a real recurring character in the second half like we all hoped.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

If you're referring to the cute lady who transforms into a boobie monster, that is correct.

Also, for an interesting little fun fact, this episode may have been rated TV-MA straight at some point before airing, going off of its topical. I guess they decided that the aforementioned monstrosity wasn't so bad with blurred nips.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blatch said:

If you're referring to the cute lady who transforms into a boobie monster, that is correct.

Also, for an interesting little fun fact, this episode may have been rated TV-MA straight at some point before airing, going off of its topical. I guess they decided that the aforementioned monstrosity wasn't so bad with blurred nips.

Well then this show has TWO shapeshifter episodes! :D

FYI, you can go to FunimationNow right Now to see this ep totally uncensored! Which means, yes, the sea of nips are in full view.