UnevenEdge

TFW you think you drank your last beer, but there's one more in the fridge

Mix

No bullshit, I had a friend that would open beers and leave them in my fridge with a 1/3-1/2 left in them.

He'd always tell me to make sure "no one drank it."

Yeah dude... I'm going to need a bat to beat all the people trying to drink your flat 2 day old  beer. 

No bullshit, I had a friend that would open beers and leave them in my fridge with a 1/3-1/2 left in them.

Yeah dude... I'm going to need a bat to beat all the people trying to drink your flat 2 day old  beer.

My stepdad does that :D Saves the cap to put back on them too

:D

yeah, the beer I found was unopened...it was left over from a six pack of white Rascal I had a couple nights ago...I actually have never come across anyone who does what you just mentioned....

:D

yeah, the beer I found was unopened...it was left over from a six pack of white Rascal I had a couple nights ago...I actually have never come across anyone who does what you just mentioned....

He the same dude that when he lived with me the beer would mysteriously vanish insanely fast, then one night during a party he showed me his "personal collection" of beer in one of his drawers.

Dude had about 20 of my warm beers in his drawer and tried to convince me they were his personal stash.

I pulled his drawer out and took it into the living room, I imagine all the drunk people were pretty confused by that sight.