UnevenEdge

Are you bored with life?

Lucis

not really, i get bored of specific things but as i've told you before, i believe its a persons own fault when they become bored like you're talking about.

you can learn and try new things endlessly in your life.

if you just don't for the sake of not wanting to, then thats the individuals fault, not lifes. life has a lot to offer. people just fail to take initiative for any number of excuses/reasons.

not really, i get bored of specific things but as i've told you before, i believe its a persons own fault when they become bored like you're talking about.

if you just don't for the sake of not wanting to, then thats the individuals fault, not lifes. life has a lot to offer. people just fail to take initiative for any number of excuses/reasons.

Yep this  :)

People experience life differently. Life treats people differently.  "Its your own fault your life sux" is a dumb thing to say

im really bored and anxious at work. i try to focus in my customers but occasionally ill look at Facebook or message someone  (i dont get enough signal to come here).

im really getting sick of life lately. my daughter keeps me going. books and music keep me going. its still really hard to get out of bed and we get out late or at the last minute every morning.

i have nothing to look forward to and no interests. i barely go outside unless absolutely necessary and then i hate it.

i'm bored with my small repetitive corner of life, but i know i could walk away from it all if it came down to that or pulling the trigger.

i also have a few goals i want to accomplish. corner shit, like i want to write a novel. stuff like that.

also, i'm scared shitless that there isn't anything after this. i find the concept of oblivion terrify.

oh. and my dog. i seriously wouldn't bother getting out of bed in the morning if it wasn't for him.

yay life!!  :):|

im really bored and anxious at work. i try to focus in my customers but occasionally ill look at Facebook or message someone  (i dont get enough signal to come here).

im really getting sick of life lately. my daughter keeps me going. books and music keep me going. its still really hard to get out of bed and we get out late or at the last minute every morning.

i have nothing to look forward to and no interests. i barely go outside unless absolutely necessary and then i hate it.

Having a kid,  your life should never be boring. Your child should be your life.

But then again....youre fugs

People experience life differently. Life treats people differently.  "Its your own fault your life sux" is a dumb thing to say

i don't think ones life sucking is ones own fault per se, depends on the individuals situation.

choosing to remain bored though, instead of actively trying to find something you could enjoy, is within your power. i dunno, to me there is far too much out there for someone to just sit and say "life is boring" then resign oneself to it. thats the same as giving up. there are certain things i do this with repeatedly in life. its the same type of thing but i own up to it and want to change that part of me.

thats just me though, you know that.

i'm bored with my small repetitive corner of life, but i know i could walk away from it all if it came down to that or pulling the trigger.

i also have a few goals i want to accomplish. corner shit, like i want to write a novel. stuff like that.

also, i'm scared shitless that there isn't anything after this. i find the concept of oblivion terrify.

oh. and my dog. i seriously wouldn't bother getting out of bed in the morning if it wasn't for him.

yay life!!  :):|

Im not afraid of death itself, or whats after this, its the....none-existance that bothers me. I dunno how to explain it. But yeah, like, knowing that you have a way out at any given time is a....good feeling....

i don't think ones life sucking is ones own fault per se, depends on the individuals situation.

choosing to remain bored though, instead of actively trying to find something you could enjoy, is within your power. i dunno, to me there is far too much out there for someone to just sit and say "life is boring" then resign oneself to it. thats the same as giving up. there are certain things i do this with repeatedly in life. its the same type of thing but i own up to it and want to change that part of me.

thats just me though, you know that.

We dont always have a choice.

Im not afraid of death itself, or whats after this, its the....none-existance that bothers me. I dunno how to explain it. But yeah, like, knowing that you have a way out at any given time is a....good feeling....

you just need to feel some purpose, a way to feel like you're giving back as part of something bigger than you is all. thats a good thing.

its like those volunteer programs we've talked about. downfall is money, but don't give up, there something you just haven't found yet  :)  <3

you just need to feel some purpose, a way to feel like you're giving back as part of something bigger than you is all. thats a good thing.

its like those volunteer programs we've talked about. downfall is money, but don't give up, there something you just haven't found yet  :)  <3

I think that is exactly what i dont need. To give. I feel like thats all ive ever been. Never on the receiving end (giggity). And giving all the time is exhausting. Especially with zero reward.

I think that is exactly what i dont need. To give. I feel like thats all ive ever been. Never on the receiving end (giggity). And giving all the time is exhausting. Especially with zero reward.

okay okay, i get it sheesh. you do not want the positivity, so i shall not force it upon you. 

This applies to me too

I hate my job. Better job = better mindset. Im sure it would help out a lot

Yus. Well, at least in the sense that you're not repeatedly feeling like you're wasting your own time by being there. I dunno. I might take some classes or get a certificate of some kind. Do something that is actually challenging or helps others in more ways than spending their money on stuff.

Right. Its not like im bored with life, there are things i still have to do, im just bored with current situation. But thatll be solved soon. The reason i havent completely given up is because i know theres more to this than.....this.