UnevenEdge

The Nice Picture Thread

Hidden

Can you people format these fucking pictures properly?

K thx

yea, you know. i wasnt gonna say since i thought it might be a personal wish, but since you brought it up...

Ric[/member] and everyone else..since the code on this board is shitty and no one knows what theyre doing, can you resize the photos before posting them?

not only does it make the pages super long, but i have no real desire to scroll left and right to see one picture.

if your pic is so big that theres a scrollbar beneath it, please resize it..actually takes 15 seconds max.

yea, you know. i wasnt gonna say since i thought it might be a personal wish, but since you brought it up...

Ric[/member] and everyone else..since the code on this board is shitty and no one knows what theyre doing, can you resize the photos before posting them?

not only does it make the pages super long, but i have no real desire to scroll left and right to see one picture.

if your pic is so big that theres a scrollbar beneath it, please resize it..actually takes 15 seconds max.

DJ Sona?[/member]  care to explain what broke?