UnevenEdge

The Nice Picture Thread

Hidden

I really wish the mangak would continue this series. I hear that he isnt used to arching stories got frustrated and went back to drawing hentai doujins

ah i see.

yea i was dissapointed to see the very few amount of chapters i had left till the end.

ah i see.

yea i was dissapointed to see the very few amount of chapters i had left till the end.

Yeah serialized manga tend to have tight deadlines. Its possible that he either couldn't take the pressure or couldn't do what he wanted. It's an issue that many doujin artists go through when trying to take on a long plot driven story. As well many hit writers block and dont know how to properly progress and can't meet deadlines 

• 2 weeks later...

So a few weeks ago I watched episode 5 of Konbini Kareshi and during one of the scenes (the flashback where Mami asked Towa what he wanted as repayment for helping her out in the sports festival the previous episode), I dubbed in some faux internal thoughts for Towa as he spent a good several seconds of mostly silence thinking up a response. That moment stuck with me so, after some mental revisioning, I put together this image to share those thoughts.

oXoWJ5v.png

Apologies if you don't find it as amusing as I thought it was.

• 3 weeks later...