UnevenEdge

I just started watching Stranger Things

molarbear

I'm trying to convince my bf to watch it with me cuz everyone says it's amazing

dude sounds lame, you know who  would watch it?  This guy  8)

Seriously though, it's an amazing show.  I don't like it when shows drag stuff out forever, and I feel with Stranger things you get answers pretty quickly. 

Finished it up a couple months after it came out. It was a pretty decent show, but I feel like it didn't stay with me

Meh, to each their own.  I liked it because it moved at a good pace and the characters weren't all stupid. 

I really liked how the Sheriff wasn't some dumbass, he actually questioned things and figured it out.

Yeah, It's well written.  <3

I still need to watch The OA, which is suppose to be similar but darker and more adult.

if the OA has a gay character I will watch it right away, otherwise, I'll see it when I see it

tbh I'm actually still not decided whether I'm going to watch Sense8 or not.........

even though all the implications of the orgy scene and the vuage rapeyness and "conversion therapy" vibes of it greatly disturb me

and if the OA does have a Gay character I'd imagine they're actually gay and not calling themselves Gay while living with a woman who they let watch them fuck, and (in a way) fuck women like Lito and Hernando in sense8 do

I need more info about this.

Here's the trailer:

Synopsis: Having gone missing seven years ago, the previously blind Prairie returns home, now in her 20s with her sight restored. While many believe she is a miracle, others worry that she could be dangerous.

if the OA has a gay character I will watch it right away, otherwise, I'll see it when I see it

tbh I'm actually still not decided whether I'm going to watch Sense8 or not.........

even though all the implications of the orgy scene and the vuage rapeyness and "conversion therapy" vibes of it greatly disturb me

and if the OA does have a Gay character I'd imagine they're actually gay and not calling themselves Gay while living with a woman who they let watch them fuck, and (in a way) fuck women like Lito and Hernando in sense8 do

Hmm, I mean I really did like sense8 season 1 for the story since I was meh on the lez characters ~_~

It is gross that the creator is just calling everyone pan, but whatever.

I'm more worried about the storyline for season 2, tbh, since I watched the first episode and it was very meh compared to last season.

Also worried because season 2 was delayed so much because of the directors/creators fighting with the cast (the African man was replaced since the original guy rage quit because of the them).

ANYWAY!

I haven't started The OA yet but my friend watched an episode of it and she did mention a gay character.

Hmm, I mean I really did like sense8 season 1 for the story since I was meh on the lez characters ~_~

It is gross that the creator is just calling everyone pan, but whatever.

I'm more worried about the storyline for season 2, tbh, since I watched the first episode and it was very meh compared to last season.

Also worried because season 2 was delayed so much because of the directors/creators fighting with the cast (the African man was replaced since the original guy rage quit because of the them).

ANYWAY!

I haven't started The OA yet but my friend watched an episode of it and she did mention a gay character.

I'll look into the OA then

edit: it has a Trans man character, dunno if he's also gay but that's cool

Oh stop being picky. The whole voyeur thing with the friend I think was more about getting off on being open about their relationship in front of someone. The orgy wasn't rapey either, it was just everyone feeling each other's desires at the same time. The conversion therapy storyline did make me rage, but it wasn't badly done. Watch it, Mochi. WATCH IT.  ;D

Oh stop being picky. The whole voyeur thing with the friend I think was more about getting off on being open about their relationship in front of someone. The orgy wasn't rapey either, it was just everyone feeling each other's desires at the same time. The conversion therapy storyline did make me rage, but it wasn't badly done. Watch it, Mochi. WATCH IT.  ;D

I would rather watch Lito and Hernando just have sex with each other, rather than having a woman present for (or directly involved in) all of their sex

also I can never get into live action dramas anyway

also

Lana Wachowski says that the Orgies are meant to be taken literally, in that becoming a sensate made all the sensates become Pansexual

so unless she has a massive misunderstanding of what Pansexual means (which she must because Pansexual doesn't mean "you can only get off if you're having an all genders welcome orgy" and none of the actual members of the cluster call themselves Pan in the show)it carries weird implications

• 4 weeks later...