UnevenEdge

who is your ISP and what's your internet speed

Naraku4656

uverse....45/5 and it doesn't work...then when we complained to them about not getting that speed they told us that to get that speed we hand to stay plugged into the modem and they don't guarantee that speed for wifi nor do they guarantee wifi at all

i actually called at&t today to see if they could get me a better deal, they wouldn't budge on price so i was like "k bye". i hate time warner but they are the cheapest around

thats not too shabby... I use my phone too much though so I should probably stick with the $80 I pay a month for unlimited

probably should. the plan i'm on only allows you to use the Pixel or Nexus line of phones. so i bought the Pixel and got rid of my expensive Verizon plan. they weren't doing me any favors

Internet speed advertisements give me diarrhea.  What I'm paying for is 7 Mbps internet from AT&T.  But those are MegaBITS.  Everybody knows this most likely.  Even I wasn't expecting anything near that fast, I just didn't know how the math added up.

( For those that don't know Megabits can be converted to Megabytes by dividing the number by 8.  So if you had an 8 Megabit per second connection, that would be 1 Megabyte per second download speed. )

Seems like they all stick to using Megabits specifically to get people to buy in thinking they'll be funneling massive amounts of internet in like burritos into a fat guy after he woke up from a six month coma.

Apparently since I'm close to their internet generator, I'm boosted up a bit and can see numbers as high as 900 KBps.