UnevenEdge

Spotify vs whatever else

Guest IncoherentBabbling

Guest IncoherentBabbling

Does anyone else use anything besides Spotify? I've been paying for a family account for 2 years now I think, or however long ago they started that account type.

Guest IncoherentBabbling

Two things

1. What the hell did I just listen to/watch

2. God damnit I almost jumped into the weird part of yt after

i added unlimited music to my amazon prime account. it's like $8/mo or something. it's pretty decent, esp now that i can tell alexa to play something to all my echo devices at the same time, and i suddenly have a whole-house music system. like sonos, but for poor fucks such as myself.

I didn't mention last.fm because my Spotify plays link with that but yeah that too

Yeah, I scrobble to it too.  But I had it at one time as my subscribed service before CBS bought it & screwed it up.

A lot of "where are they now" in the ASMBJukies group.  Karatepop, Colonel Mustang,  ShadowStarr, AdamDavis, fvgazi...

Step 1: Look for album to pirate using google.

Step 2a: If step 1 fails, but leads to bandcamp, listen on bandcamp

Step 2b: If step 1 fails and doesn't lead to bandcamp, then look for on free spotify

Step 3: If one of the above was successful, and I like what I hear, I buy it on CD.

Step 4: If I like the CD enough, I may rip it to my computer to put on my phone.

Step 5: Listen probably on CD at home, on phone anywhere else.