UnevenEdge

Trunks Thread 19.1: A New New Frontier

PokeNirvash

DILF DILF DILF DILF DILF-

One Piece- I love it when Usopp grows a pair and gets to do something. Beat up that child, Usopp. Everyone hates Doflamingo. Flashback time! That's one big 9th grader. Riku's a good dude. Here child, come murder people for public entertainment. Calm down kiddo it's just sports. So then, these spectators have always sucked. Shut up king you're not my real dad! You win enough fights and people start liking you. Someone give this guy a hug. Well I guess you got your wish eventually, buddy. Ricky is still a hilarious name to use as an alias. Oh he got real hot. Me too, fangirls. Rebecca your mom sucks. Date me. Don't we all dream of a large shirtless man launching out of the ocean to save us from our problems? Aww this is cute. Just let them get married who gives a fuck. And then she died. Get that dick, girl. That sound you hear is me chanting DILF DILF DILF DILF DILF like the Bill Nye song. Awww this is so cute now the inevitable tragedy hurts even more.

Shit's on fire, yo. Dilf no save yourself! This is why everyone hates you, Doflamingo. Oh hey, Monet. That man's weird choice of syllable emphasis makes me irrationally angry. I hate this child! Oh right, there's probably a reason why Solider only has one leg. Doflamingo's having a great time here. Hey dude I'm gonna kill your family why don't you join me? Kyros is so cool. THIS SHITTY KID. Obligatory fuck you, Steven Tyler. This was one hell of a delayed Monkey's Paw ironic wish. Oh right, the aforementioned tragedy. Oh man she died having no memory of her husband that sucks hard. Poor dude can't even cry. Oh right, this episode was supposed to be about Usopp. Meanwhile, this building is not structually satisfactory. Beat his ass, boyfriend! I KILLED MUFASA. I wish I liked Rebecca more. Girl definitely got that massive rack from her dad. Even Franky lost, this is a terrible day! I love the Tontotta so much. Everyone loves Usopp. Goddammit Usopp! Not the nasty spice grape. That grape would 100% kill me. :D That face. That'd be my reaction too. Somehow, he won.

• Thanks 1

I agree, Kyros is indeed quite GAR.

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #8 - The Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror - TV-PGLV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #9 - Usagi's Disaster: Beware the Clock of Confusion - TV-PGLV

6:00 - Naruto #20 - A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam! - TV-14
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #15 - Goku on the Ropes! Pin Your Hopes on the Spirit Bomb! - TV-PGLV

We better get those missing twelve on the main block to make up for this "Jetstream promotion" tier bullshit.

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - My Adventures With Superman #20 - My Adventures with Supergirl - TV-PGV
12:30 - One Piece #677 - The Legend is Back! Kyros' All-Out Blow! - TV-14V
1:00 - One Piece #678 - The Fire Fist Strikes! The Flame-Flame Fruit Power Returns! - TV-PGL
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #496 - Steam and Food Pills - TV-PG
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #19 - A Powerful New Foe: Frieza, Ruler of the Universe! - TV-PGDLV
2:30 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #8 - Episode 8 - TV-MAV
3:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #11 - No Matter How Many Lives - TV-MAV
3:45 -  Rick and Morty vs. Genocider - TV-MAL

TFW you black out from the extra spicy hot sauce and wake up as the leader of a brand new cult.

One Piece- I wonder how many times Usopp's nose has gotten broken in this show. Eat shit, small child. Thanks for the focus on Robin's tits and ass returning, I'm not even saying that srcastically. Lot of Pinocchio moments going on here. Man that guy with the arm really lucked out at the last second there. I genuinely enjoy Senior Pink. I'm glad Doflamingo is having a shitty day now. Somebody get Usopp some water asap. :D That guy's shirt cracked me up. Oh right, Zoro's still here. I love these dumb little bastards so much. He is not One Poco! Lot of fights going down right now. This entire country's gonna need some therapy after today. Everybody hates Doflamingo, but for real this time. Oooh that is one angry flamingo. Meanwhile Law, having a slightly better day than before. DILF DILF DILF DILF DILF DILF DILF. Man that dude has some incredible balance with only the one leg. I hope Franky hooks him up with a cool new cyborg leg after this. He's so cool. Well damn that was easy.

Date me I'll buy your daughter some pants. :D Luffy's just mad he didn't get to punch him. I really wish I liked Rebecca more but I'll put up with her for her hot dad. Sweetie get up you're in the middle of a life or death fight. SHOW ME YOUR FACE ARE YOU HOT. :D I love Bartolomeo so much. Goddamn he's cool. Koala! Oh right, the murder fish. Not now, Steven Tyler! Maybe y'all shouldn't have put the fruit on the chest if you didn't want somebody eating it. Save Barto he's the best. Please be hot and fill this Ace-shaped hole in my life. Stop teasing me, show! Can somebody kill Trebol now? Boot. I hope you're taking him to a hospital. Have you heard of our lord and savior Pinocchio Jesus? :D Fucking fantastic timing with that spotlight. And that's how Usopp accidentally started a cult. No but seriously please get our boy some medical attention. What factory.

[unintelligible muttering]

"SHUT UP AMY."

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #10 - The Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, the Guardian of Fire - TV-PGV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #11 - Usagi vs. Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land - TV-PGV

6:00 - Naruto #21 - Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals - TV-14V
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #16 - Defeat the Invincible Vegeta! Work a Miracle, Gohan! - TV-PGLV

To think the creator of Sailor Moon Abridged is now the official dub voice of Momonosuke...

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - My Adventures with Superman #11 - More Things in Heaven and Earth - TV-PG
12:30 - My Adventures with Superman #12 - Adventures With My Girlfriend - TV-PG
1:00 - My Adventures with Superman #13 - Fullmetal Scientist - TV-PG
1:30 - My Adventures with Superman #14 - Two Lanes Diverged - TV-PG
2:00 - My Adventures with Superman #15 - Most Eligible Superman - TV-PGV
2:30 - My Adventures with Superman #16 - The Machine Who Would Be Empire - TV-PGV
3:00 - My Adventures with Superman #17 - Olsen's Eleven - TV-PGV
3:30 - My Adventures with Superman #18 - The Death of Clark Kent - TV-PGV
4:00 - My Adventures with Superman #19 - Pierce the Heavens, Superman! - TV-PGV
4:30 - My Adventures with Superman #20 - My Adventures With Supergirl - TV-PGV

Give Lee, Give Lee, hashiridase...

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #12 - I Want a Boyfriend: The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap - TV-PGLV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #13 - Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite - TV-PGLV

6:00 - Naruto #22 - Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke! - TV-14V
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #17 - Dawn of a Fierce Battle! The Star of Hope is Piccolo's Homeland! - TV-PGLV

Yattari rantari rantari rantari rarirari doyurattan...

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #1 - Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku - TV-MAV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #2 - Deep Sleep - TV-MAV
1:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #3 - Should Have Been - TV-MAV
1:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #4 - Insult - TV-MAV
2:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #5 - Move Forward! - TV-MAV
2:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #6 - Akaza - TV-MAV
3:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #7 - Set Your Heart Ablaze - TV-MAV

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Sometimes a sports anime is just a sports anime. And sometimes they play tennis.

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #14 - A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest - TV-PGV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #15 - Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date - TV-PGV

6:00 - Naruto #23 - Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off! - TV-PGL
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #18 - The Ship Resting in Yunzabit! Time to Blast Off For Planet Namek! - TV-PGLV

Ryoma Echizen wishes his matches were that exciting.

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Swordsmith Village Arc #1 - Someone's Dream - TV-MASV :headspinning:
1:00 - One Piece #679 - Dashing Onto the Scene! The Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army, Sabo! - TV-14LV
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #497 - The Kazekage's Wedding Gift - TV-PG
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #20 - The Rebellion Against Frieza! Vegeta's Burning Ambition! - TV-PGLV
2:30 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #9 - Emma Dies Episode 9 - TV-MAV
3:00 - My Hero Academia #114 - A Quiet Beginning - TV-14V

Edited by PokeNirvash

Thank god somebody hot got the fire fruit because my love is contractually obligated to go with it.

Demon Slayer- I have zero memory of what happened besides that large man with fat tits and three wives. So do we know what happened to this guy's face? Hey didn't you kill my boyfriend that one time? I hope everybody's impressed by this sweet elevator animation. Oh I don't like whatever this snake weirdo is. I hate all of you already. I take it back, cautiously optimistic that this one I might fuck. Oh hey, is our main villain actually going to do something this season and also wasn't he like twelve last time we saw him? The who and/or what now? I am deeply uncomfortable with whatever this baby-handed freak is into. Just show me his face is this one fuckable or not? Oh nevermind, I can't fuck that. Hey who wants to join my cult. Is this a flash forward to grown up Tanjiro or a flash back to his dad, I can't tell. What the fuck is happening here. That's a hell of a long nap, kiddo. Show me my loud idiot son. MY FERAL HOG SON. Show I don't care about this jackass. Wacky faces and shouting are the key to comedy, right? I have zero memory of any of these people. Oh thank god, Zenitsu's not here. Legend has it he's banging those wives nonstop to this day. MY FERAL HOG SON, AGAIN. Inosuke continues to be the single bright spot in this show. Y'know what I'll allow this random honey badger explanation. Should we know who this cat is? I wonder if Nezuko gets to be in the show this week. God I hate Zenitsu so much. Maybe you should stop throwing swords during your fights. This seems unnecessarily secretive. Yep this sure is a generic village alright. Hey boobs. This old man is already annoying me. I could have just watched an hour of Forged in Fire with my dad, show. Boobs ahoy. Shut up. Do we know this guy? Sorry dude we've already got our Discount Bakugo and he comes with a fun pig mask. Oh hey, Nezuko exists. We do all love Nezuko. I respect a girl who can eat. Okay she's a mood. Is the secret weapon another sword in the swordsmith village? The dude you're looking for is dead, calling it now. Who's this asshole? We have the same earrings, we must be related. Words cannot express the pure sense of dread I feel at the realization that Inosuke isn't in this arc. MY FERAL HOG SON, LAST TIME.

One Piece- For the love of god show me if this man is hot already. You can just drop Rebecca in the water. Koala! Meanwhile Usopp accidentally starts a cult. Dismantle the oppressive establishment board by board! Fuck off, Jesus. Fuck off, Steven Tyler. Joke's on you he doesn't have bones right now. Oh hey, that guy. No don't have him put more clothes on. Barto is a gift we don't deserve. HE'S HOT YES GOOD. Or as I like to call him, my replacement boyfriend. Just twist that knife, show. They did remarkably well for themselves as three kids wailing on grown men with pipes. Tiny Ace, before he grew up to be buff as shit and then died. He may be my new boyfriend but I am 100% shipping Sabo and Koala. FISH PUNCH. Guns are bad, y'all. Oh right, shit's going down on the street. Meanwhile, Franky. Meanwhile meanwhile, Zoro's lost again. :D Every time Kinemon shows up in that outfit it cracks me up. Me too, Koala. I forgot Robin spent the time skip hanging out with the revolutionaries. Barto, having the best day ever. Holy shit, Sniper King is Usopp!? And mow, more dilf action. Snap my neck and throw me out a window next, I mean what. My wife! Law, still having the worst fucking day. They're all idiots, I love it. Oh, that's not good. Well that sounds ominous as shit.

On 8/11/2024 at 1:33 AM, EmpressAngel said:

Demon Slayer- Should we know who this cat is?

That cat belongs to Lady Tamayo (the demon doctor lady), and it collected the sample of blood from the upper rank demon defeated last season Tanjiro got so she could make an antidote for Nezuko. Its thoughts being conveyed as silent film text was my favorite little bit of the episode, tied with the premiere getting the "high impact sexual violence" rating because of Mitsuri's boobage.

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #16 - A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes a Bride - TV-PGLV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #17 - Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Monster Camera - TV-PGV

6:00 - Naruto #24 - Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins! - TV-PG
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #19 - A Powerful New Foe! Frieza, Ruler of the Universe! - TV-PGDLV

Why yes, I have been drinking tonight, how could you tell? :extremeindifferent:

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - Rick & Morty: The Anime (Subbed) #1 - The Girl Who Manipulates Time - TV-14DLV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Swordsmith Village Arc #2 - Yoriichi Type Zero - TV-MA

1:00 - One Piece #680 - The Devil's Trap! A Dressrosa Extermination Plan! - TV-PGV
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #498 - The Last Mission - TV-PGL
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #21 - Protect the Dragon Balls! The Namekians' All-Out Attack! - TV-PGLV
2:30 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #10 - Episode 10 - TV-MAV
3:00 - My Hero Academia #115 - Mirko, the No. 5 Hero - TV-14V

On 8/16/2024 at 6:34 PM, PokeNirvash said:

That cat belongs to Lady Tamayo (the demon doctor lady), and it collected the sample of blood from the upper rank demon defeated last season Tanjiro got so she could make an antidote for Nezuko.

I completely forgot about all of that so thanks for the recap.

Even at my most weeb I'm not gonna care about Rick & Morty.

Demon Slayer- Don't all the hashira know about Nezuko? Is this guy a hashira or am I confusing him for a different character with a near-identical design? Oh, he's a douche. If you've made Tanjiro hate you, you've really fucked up. I don't know what's up with this show constantly going into Wonky-Eyed Silly Mode all the time. He absconded with our village sex doll. Obviously he has six arms to jerk off six dongs at once. Tanjiro every face in this show looks damn near identical. Oh, I fucking hate this crow immediately. Thank god I'm never having kids because I wouldn't wanna saddle my descendants with any of my memories. Y'all better bring back the boobs before I lose interest. Fuck off, guy. This bitch bird has the exact same vibes as that bitch fairy from Black Clover and I hate that I remember anything about that show. Surprise kiddo, it's a training arc. YELLING IS SHORTHAND FOR COMEDY RIGHT? Oh great he turned into a Twitter comment feed. Am I supposed to like anybody in this arc at all? God I miss Inosuke. What the fuck is going on. I swear I'm really trying to give this season a chance but to my core I am a hater. Stop breaking all your swords! It's a pinata full a swords. Oh that sword's definitely possessed.

One Piece- Thank god he's hot because I am contractually obligated to simp for Luffy's buff older brother with fire powers. We've activated Law's PTSD. Time for some well-deserved violence, gang. Obligatory fuck you, Steven Tyler. There are definitely characters I hate more than Trebol but none give me such a visceral feeling of unwavering disgust. Ah hell now there's two flamingos. No seriously what the hell is going on here. And then Luffy died. Okay new plan let's get somebody with a giant pair of scissors in here. Well clearly Doflamingo's real power is triggering everyone's PTSD. Don't ask questions just take the excuse to skedaddle. Oh this isn't gonna go well. Law, still chained to a chair and having a Vietnam flashback. Whelp, we're boned. Quick somebody start digging a tunnel. Fujitora says no to whatever the hell's going on. Good fucking luck, random civilians. Hey now running off with the entire damn castle is cheating. I don't think cities are supposed to move like that. "Eat shit, citizens!" Neat, let's kill a dude! Oh fuck you, guy.

Here's a new feeling: doing one of these double-schedules on a Saturday and having to work around yesterday's listings going into the [as] schedule ether.

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #18 - Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll - TV-PGLV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #19 - Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter From Tuxedo Mask - TV-PGLV

6:00 - Naruto #25 - The Tenth Question: All or Nothing! - TV-14
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #20 - The Rebellion Against Frieza! Vegeta's Burning Ambition! - TV-PGLV

Thank god for the archivists.

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - Rick & Morty: The Anime (Subbed) #2 - Fighting Mother - TV-14LV
12:24 - Rick and Morty vs. Genocider - TV-MAL
12:33 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Swordsmith Village Arc #3 - A Sword From Over 300 Years Ago - TV-MAV
1:03 - One Piece #681 - The 500 Million Berry Man! Target: Usoland! - TV-PGV
1:32 - Naruto Shippuden #499 - The Outcome of the Secret Mission - TV-PG
2:01 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #22 - Dodoria's Terrifying Chase! A Truth Revealed to Vegeta! - TV-PGLV
2:30 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #11 - Episode 11 - TV-MAV
3:00 - My Hero Academia #116 - One's Justice - TV-14V

Franky's cannon hair continues to be delightful.

Demon Slayer- That solves our sword problem, arc's over. This show has such a weird, tonally inconsistent, and poorly timed sense of comedy. What in the fuck. This is supposed to be funny, I guess? I have zero memory of this guy. I truly hate this child. I told you we already have a Bakugo and he's dressed like a feral hog, we don't need a discount version! Tanjiro kiddo what the hell is wrong with you? Nezuko time! You're a sweet kid but that guy fucking hates you. I miss Tits McGee. I'm sure that vase isn't some kind of trap. Aaaand you're dead. Oh right, these weird jackasses are in the plot. We get it, he's a certified good boy. Looks like Nezuko is gonna be the single bright spot in this arc. For the love of god just kill each other already. Hey look, the plot's happening. Bro you're the one who crawled in here to fight us. Every time Nezuko gets to do something I smile and clap my hands like a small, delighted child. Well that was easy. Cut his head off and he develops a new personality. Fingers crossed that these two are less annoying than their original form. GUN. Okay the super gun is a genuinely fun idea. Ah shit we've got a hydra situation. Alright Nezuko time to grow wings. And then everyone died. Meanwhile, fish. Yeah sure go ahead and let it eat this shitty child. I said let it eat the shitty child!

One Piece- Whelp, we're fucked. This is why nobody likes you, Doflamingo. I like Fujitora he's a good dude. What factory. Kinemon no she's like sixteen. :D Me too Barto. Holy shit, Sniper King is Usopp? Y'know what I'm genuinely happy for Barto here having the best day of his life. Hey everybody looks like you owe Riku and Rebecca an apology. On the other hand I do like money. Uh hey guys you forgot to turn on the subtitles. Alright boyfriend let's see how well you can use that new devil fruit. Fujitora must be so goddamn confused right now. Holy shit good job Usopp. I can't believe this cult is already falling apart. There he go. Yes Doflamingo is an absolute bag of dicks but he's so cool. This random guy's right, it might be bad to violently murder your king who you just found out was innocent of the heinous crimes you blamed him for. Yeah sure bring them in alive so Doflamingo can personally torture them to death. Oh hey, somebody remembered the factory. :D "Talk loud get plowed" genuinely made me laugh for a solid 30 seconds. Great job at the stealth, Franky. Trebol continues to be the most viscerally disgusting character I've ever seen. Great plan leave the factory unguarded, nothing can go wrong with that. Robin you know damn well asking Zoro for his location is a moot point. Good news Rebecca your dad is hot as fuck, I'm your new mom and we're gonna get you some pants. New objective: put that flamingo on the endangered species list.

Posted (edited)

Ladies, gentlemen, individuals outside the gender binary, our long national nightmare is finally over.

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #20 - The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts - TV-PGV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #21 - Protect the Children's Dreams: Friendship Through Anime - TV-PGV

6:00 - Naruto #26 - Special Report: Live From the Forest of Death! - TV-14SV
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #21 - Protect the Dragon Balls! The Namekians' All-Out Attack! - TV-PGLV

You don't have to be sad that it's over, but you don't have to be glad it happened either.

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - Rick & Morty: The Anime (Subbed) #3 - Alien Elle - TV-14LV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Swordsmith Village Arc #4 - Thank You, Tokito - TV-MAV
1:00 - One Piece #682 - Breaking Through Enemy Lines! Luffy and Zoro Launch the Counterattack! - TV-PG
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #500 - The Message - TV-PG - SERIES FINALE
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #23 - Vegeta's Covert Maneuvers! A Tragic Assault on the Namekians! - TV-PGLV
2:30 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #12 - Episode 12 - TV-MAV
3:00 - My Hero Academia #117 - Inheritance - TV-14V

Edited by PokeNirvash

Genuinely never thought we'd see the end of Naruto on Toonami. I mean I'm 100% not because I jumped ship years ago, put props to anyone who stuck around.

Demon Slayer- Still rooting for the child-eating fish monster here. Okay so the fish monster is also immorta- oh wait guess not. Not now kiddo we've got shit to do. Yeah sure he's got super amnesia. Meanwhile Tanjiro is dying, again. How does this boy have any organs that aren't shredded beyond function anymore. This is the old "Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or a hundred duck-sized horses?" conundrum at work. Nezuko in her contractually-mandated five minutes of screentime this week. That guy's not having a good time. GUN. Can't fight if you've got your sword stuck in my organs, huh? Seeing that pistol in action around all these swords is endlessly funny to me. I feel nothing for this guy. Local dumbass too angry to die. Ride the lightling, bitch! NO MY BABY. Well now you've just got her pissed off. I forgot she could do the fire thing. I'll give this show one thing, at least it's equal-opportunity with its violence. Are the bullets magic or is he just constantly reloading offscreen? That seems like some surprisingly accurate bird science. And then Tanjiro electrocuted himself trying to free his sister. I wish Nezuko didn't have to turn into some weeb's big titty waifu to do anything cool. Whelp, they're dead. That's a lot of fish. BOOBS AHOY. Girl how are you not falling out of that top. They managed to do an entire episode without doing the poorly-timed painful attempt at comedy. I don't even mind the stupid gag bit here at the end.

One Piece- Seriously Robin you can just leave Rebecca there. Law do you think this boy ever knows what he's doing. Joke's on you Luffy will fight literally anyone if you give him a 10-piece box of nuggets. Meanwhile nobody's having a great time here. You're a doctor you can just cut off your own hands to get the cuffs off, don't be a baby. YEET. Law regretting the choices he's made is my favorite running joke. Sorry boss I got turned into a marketable plushie. I love Koala so much she's adorable. Girl's got some moves. Yes some of those are cries of rage but no dude I'm pretty sure a lot of them are just cries of terror. Well gang let's all sit back and have some wine. I appreciate that everyone hates Trebol. Unmedicated Grandpa still cracks me up. I may not understand these bitches' thirst for this large baby man but game recognize game. Stealth Franky doing a surprisingly great job here. Hey do y'all see an inflatable lunatic carrying a man who's 99% regret? :D Zoro getting lost is my other favorite running gag. "Some weird swimming man baby grabbed me!" The ultimate attack, a man in a leotard being hideously obese. I genuinely like Fujitora I hope he doesn't end up being an asshole.

At long last, I am caught up to everything once again! Well, I was.

TOONAMI REWIND

5:00 - Sailor Moon #22 - Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss - TV-PGLV
5:30 - Sailor Moon #23 - Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love - TV-PGLV

6:00 - Naruto #27 - The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death - TV-14V
6:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #20 - Dodoria's Terrifying Chase! A Truth Revealed to Vegeta! - TV-PGLV

But with how I'm watching premieres nowadays, Sailor Moon may as well be Saturday Toonami like the others.

TOONAMI SWIM

12:00 - Rick & Morty: The Anime (Subbed) #4 - Memories - TV-14LV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Swordsmith Village Arc #5 - Bright Red Sword - TV-MAV
1:00 - One Piece #683 - With a Rumbing of the Ground! The God of Destruction: Giant Pica Descends! - TV-PG
1:30 - One Piece #684 - Gathering Into a Powerful Front! Luffy and a Group of Brutal Warriors! - TV-PGL
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai #24 - Friends Reborn! Zarbon's Hideous Transformation! - TV-PGLV
2:30 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #13 - Episode 13 - TV-MAV
3:00 - My Hero Academia #118 - The Thrill of Destruction - TV-14V