UnevenEdge

Trunks Thread 19.1: A New New Frontier

PokeNirvash

I mean, at least this upcoming one isn't relying on having Haruko in it. Jury's still out on whether or not that's a good thing.

12:00 - FLCL Shoegaze #1 - Full Barricade - TV-14D
12:30 - One Piece #633 - A Formidable, Unknown Warrior! Here Comes Lucy! - TV-PGLV
1:00 - One Piece #634 - A Pirate Noble! Cavendish! - TV-PGLV

1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #457 - Partner - TV-PGV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #458 - Truth - TV-14V

2:30 - My Hero Academia #132 - Full Power!! - TV-14V

No content ratings tonight because Zaslav is a greasy-headed loser.

Edited by PokeNirvash
Situation: amended.

That sure was a thing we just watched.

FLCL- How will they find a new way to disappoint me this time? The fuck is that. I don't like this girl. I'm sure these are solid rules for the Bear Grylls crowd. And then knockoff Dimple was here. We have Mob at home. I warned you about stairs, bro. Knowing we only have three episodes, I really don't think we have time for whatever this is. At least Kana seems to be doing alright for herself. Fuck you, it's my day off. Is it just building code for every high school in Japan to have that exact same rooftop? Jump, bitch! I'm rooting for fat tower bird here. Fucking manic pixie dream girls, always stirring up shit. It looks like piss, ya get it!? Just release the SWAT team, please. I've had worse dates. Congratulations on somehow making a weird, incomprehensible sequel to Fight Club instead of FLCL. I hope they die. I don't think this was an effective use of 1/3 of your show's runtime.

One Piece- Goddammit Sanji your dick is gonna get you killed one day. :D He's undercover. I'm sure no one will question why this random old man has stretchy powers. These two are now bros. It's a nice change that Franky gets to hold the brain cell this time. What factory? Boy this lady is really playing Sanji like a fiddle. He's like a sad kicked puppy. :D Luffy's old man voice. Yeah go ahead and attack this random stranger, I'm sure this'll go well. I'm sure none of these shadowy figures will be relevant later. Let me AXE you a question. Thanks, random dudes. I want to see more from Violence Santa. I just like the name FUNK BROTHERS. Oda was just having a lot of fun with character design that day. Are you kidding me who the fuck invited Bellamy. Tooooournament aaaaarc. Those fish are gonna have a great day. I also like the statue of the half naked beefcake. And now, the prettiest man. :D He even gets his own soundtrack. He auto-generates his own bishie sparkles.

Down, bitches. He's too pretty, you can't trust him. My dude he is definitely not listening. :D Oh my god Luffy you dumbass. It's a good thing everybody here is dumb as fuck. He's just eating an entire rose, thorns and all. Hey now what's your beef here? HORSE. Fuckin Harry Styles of the pirate era. Oh, he's just an attention whore. I don't trust this mystery guy in the baseball cap. And now, misoginy. Girl how much tape do you need to keep that top on. Surely this statue guy won't be important later. That sure is a weird memory thing going on there. Okay I'll bite, why does everybody hate this girl? I'm rooting for anybody wanting to kill Doflamingo. HAPPY STORE. I don't know who that is but I don't trust Mr. Store. Well that mystery got solved quick. BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Fuck you and your stupid laugh. Franky just enjoy having your new toy bro. Great stealth, my dude. Oh this douchebag looks fun. Remember, ACAB. Well, that guy's dead. I hope the blind guy got a discount for not being able to watch the fight. Aww, he saved that little girl's balloon. Aw crap he's a cop. Aw fuck, he's an admiral. Call an ambulance, but not for me. Oh hey, an actual nice marine for like, the third time in 600 episodes. Fuck you Bellamy nobody wants you here.

Not the biggest fan of this site upgrade, but hey, you could easily do worse.

12:00 - FLCL Shoegaze #2 - Generational Battle - TV-14DV
12:30 - One Piece #635 - The Fateful Reunion! Bellamy the Hyena! - TV-PGLV
1:00 - One Piece #636 - A Super Rookie! Bartolomeo the Cannibal! - TV-PGLV

1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #459 - She of the Beginning - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #460 - Kaguya Otsutsuki - TV-PGV

2:30 - My Hero Academia #133 - Hired Gun - TV-14V

Edited by PokeNirvash

I let out a sigh of relief as I flashback to the overhaul that killed the old boards.

FLCL- Boy control your boner for ten goddamn minutes. I could also use a drink. Aww she grew up. Did Pets grow out of her bitch phase? She's a manic pixie dream her, and he's the whiny simp thirsting over her. I hope they die in there. I'm straight up not having a good time here. Kanna is also not having a good time here. Fuck this guy and the horse he rode in on. Not now, train! Old man you should be catfishing this dumbass with pictures of a barely-legal Onlyfans model. The fuck is that, the Stranger Things portal? Yeah sure this is going just great. Diabetes doesn't wait, you weird horny bitch. Oh it's the fat bird. Your premature ejaculation is going to destroy us all. There are too many trains in this town. This was supposed to just be a nice day off where she took it easy and got her hair done and you shitty kids ruined it. Hey you dropped your thing. Here's your fucking candy, asshole. Pull the trigger, Piglet. Kanna you don't owe this little shit an explanation. Oh my god you stupid bitch just cut the tag out of your shirt and quit whining. Don't fuck with me, she better be dead.

One Piece- Bellamy you fucked your life up all on your own. Genuinely surprised Luffy remembers him. I'd like to see Luffy take him down with one punch again. You asshole if you touched that horse that's also a bird I will rip your dick off myself. Oh this new guy looks fun. The fake mustaches continue to crack me up. Look out for the fish, y'all. Law carrying the brain cell for his half of the arc. Well these guys look ominous. Not the CP dicks again! Meanwhile, shenanigans. Zoro is doing a remarklably good job of following that thing. YEET. Hey, at least you got your sword. Meanwhile meanwhile, Kinemon is nailing this stealth thing. :D It's a top knot shaped hat. Look I'm at 50/50 whether you should bother saving your idiot friend. He has a wacky accent and I enjoy that. Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile, Sanji's boner gets him into further trouble. Sanji my dude, she is absolutely going to stab you later. Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile, we should throw this child overboard. :D Brook is a gift we don't deserve. Can't wait for this little shit's tragic backstory. Play Freebird! God I love Brook so much. I sure hope that's just a really big mouse running through your kitchen. Aw hell somebody's got the LSD-LSD fruit. What's your power, weird guy? :D #1 in the Most Annoying Pirates Who Should Just Go Away Competition.

Okay I kinda love this dumbass. Uh dude I don't think you're allowed to attack the audience. It's a pipe bomb! This man is a wonderful troll. Fuck you, Bellamy. Please let me see him get one-shotted again, it'll be so funny. Have some standards, bitches. Give us some exposition, Harry Styles. Remember to look out for the fish. Fuck you and your stupid springs. Pretty sure I just saw a Street Fighter guy in the background. That is a very egg-shaped king. Please don't let someone ugly get my boyfriend's power. Better hope he doesn't waste that punch. Those fish are eating good today. I am very disappointed to see Bellamy not die immediately. Luffy's having a great time. Surely this masked guy won't be important. I refuse to fear a man named Ricky. Bartolomeo is just out here living his best life. Cabbage. You'll know if Kid's here, he'll be angry and yelling. Hi Santa! WHAT. Cover's blown. Goddammit Garp what'd you do to piss off Santa.

And thus ends another unnecessary era.

12:00 - FLCL Shoegaze #3 - Far Friend - TV-14LV
12:30 - One Piece #637 - Big Names Duke It Out! The Heated Block B Battle! - TV-14LV
1:00 - One Piece #638 - A Deadly Blow! The Astonishing King Punch! - TV-14LV

1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #461 - Hagoromo and Hamura - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #462 - A Fabricated Past - TV-14V

2:30 - My Hero Academia #134 - The Lovely Lady Nagant - TV-14V

Well, I guess that could have been worse.

FLCL- Let's just get this over with.  I'm glad she's dead. Oh yeah this is gonna go just great. Lady I don't think it matters if the towels are clean when she just got shot in the chest. Arise, chicken! No please just let her die. Show I could not give less of a shit about this bitch's backstory. In a surprise twist, it turns out threatening terrorism for funsies is a real bad idea. Why are you bitching about that old guy, isn't restoring the universe a good thing? Did they just say cream corn candy? Kid it's not your fault she was weird and stupid, your dick didn't cause that. MOTHERFUCKER. Can we just throw her off the roof. And now she's half-ghost in some kinda Daddy Phantom situation. In an emergency, use this ghost bitch as a human shield. It turns out that deep down, she's a pussy. Oh hey, Pets is there. Boy you have gotta get some better standards. You cna try shooting her again. And then something about a giant flying space dick. If she has to live, I can accept her being erased from this universe's existence as a consolation prize. It's a weird choice to kick Haruko entirely out of her own series. Boy how the fuck did you get here. Oh, she's a boy in this universe. Yeah sure why the fuck not.

One Piece- If I lost a fight to Bellamy I'd just off myself out of pure shame. Harry Styles is now your enemy. :D Sorry Luffy I think your cover's blown. Santa no! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Uh hey bouncers y'all wanna maybe cut this short? Sorry boys looks like you're on the naughty list. It's alright grandpa it's time to take your meds. Luffy is great at stealth mode. For fuck's sake somebody take Bellamy out already. And then racism. Hack seems cool. I miss Uncle Fish. I'll never be intimidated by someone named Ricky but I do respect his decision to go into a fight with the sluttiest miniskirt he could find. Meanwhile those dudes are definitely dead. Legs McGee is here. You will look at this man's gratuitous crotch shots. This guy got a name so he's presumably allowed to survive. Get out of here Bellamy, you suck! Hey, where's Bartolomeo? :D I love this asshole. Never fight a man with his dick out. Surprise, he's not as incompetent as he looks.

Sorry, fish friend. There goes Ricky's skull. Lotta people hate Doflamingo here but not as many as I'd expect. And then Legs McGee kicked the shit out of everyone. Hey that's cheating. What a surprise, everyone is backstabbing each other. Hey now you leave him alone, he's funny. God I love seeing Bellamy fail. Alright bro what's your devil fruit? Bartolomeo is now my favorite in this fight. Luffy no don't root for him. King Egg you better charge that punch quick. Y'all might wanna move. Okay so if you win this round, what are you gonna do in the final match when you've got no allies and no time to recharge? I'm glad that Franky and this wacky nutcracker are friends now. This guy's blood pressure must be off the charts. He's either about to launch a devastating punch or shit his pants, whatever comes first. ONE PUUUUUUUNCH. Great job asshole you broke the ring. SURPRISE, FUCKO. Oh, he's got the barrier fruit. Ooh he's got a plan for that fruit. Nutcracker is a good dude. We interrupt this tournament arc for a tragic backstory.

If any schedule configuration felt like the death throes of 2008...

12:00 - FLCL Grunge #1 - Shinpachi - TV-14LSV
12:30 - FLCL Grunge #2 - Shonari - TV-14LSV
1:00 - FLCL Grunge #3 - Orinoko - TV-14S

1:30 - Naruto Shippuden #463 - The No. 1 Most Unpredictable Ninja - TV-PG
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #464 - Ninshu: The Ninja Creed - TV-PG

2:30 - My Hero Academia #135 - Friend - TV-14V

And that's a goodbye to my least favorite season of the bunch.

12:00 - FLCL Shoegaze #1 - Full Barricade - TV-14D
12:30 - FLCL Shoegaze #2 - Generational Battle - TV-14DV
1:00 - FLCL Shoegaze #3 - Far Friend - TV-14LV

1:30 - My Hero Academia #136 - Deku vs. Class A - TV-14V
2:00 - My Hero Academia #137 - A Young Woman's Declaration - TV-14

2:30 - My Hero Academia #138 - No Man is an Island - TV-14V

• Confused 1

Literally only remembered to do this at the last minute. Happens to the best of us.

12:00 - Attack on Titan: The Final Season #29 - The Final Chapters, Part 1: The Rumbling/Sinners - TV-MAV
1:30 - Attack on Titan: The Final Season #29 - The Final Chapters, Part 1: The Rumbling/Sinners - TV-MAV

DST:00 - IGPX #1 - Time to Shine
DST:20 - IGPX #2 - Win... or Lose

DST:40 - Rick & Morty: The Great Yokai Battle of Akihabara

Of all the canon movies I went and saw far ahead of the follow-up seasons that aired on Toonami without that context, I had to have a two-year lead time with the one that got a TV recut. Funny how the world winds up working...

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #1 - Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku - TV-MAV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #2 - Deep Sleep - TV-MAV

1:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #12 - The Kingdom of Science's Counterattack - TV-14L
1:30 - One Piece #639 - The Fighting Fish Strike! Across the Deadly Iron Bridge! - TV-PGLV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #465 - Ashura and Indra - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #1 - Time to Shine - TV-PG

Oh boy I can't wait to see how nothing bad happens to this hot dude with fire powers.

Demon Slayer- Sucks to be this random train redshirt. I'm here to get railed by that loud fire man. Sweet, free noodles. Well now we gotta solve the train murders to help the noodle guy's business. I forgot the bird talks. It's fine, granny doesn't care if she dies. Sweet, free food. You can always win my love with food, I'm like a feral raccoon. Y'know it occurs to me that I don't think he ever blinks. Yeah sure you don't seem suspicious at all. I like that he's sticking with that lunchbox story. Nobody questions the guy with lunchables. The Hash-Slingling Slasher! Hey, that was a good lunchable. Every other character in this show just looks like Tanjiro in a wig. Oh, that was the lady they were talking about earlier. Ooh that was cool. Take over here, redshirts. There he go. You stupid kid. Great job granny that'll stop him. NYOOM. God I wish that were me. Dude you couldn't even kill an old lady, you are the worst demon. Date me. I'm sure these black and white shots don't mean anything. Hold up there's a fire dad too? I foresee no way this plan can end badly. Sweet, free food, again! I can't not fuck him. Okay so his dad's not dead, I'm gonna need to meet him. MY FERAL HOG SON. :D Dumbass just headbutts a train. Y'all can use Zenitsu as a meat shield literally any time you want. Shinobu scares me. I have no memory of any of these people. Oh right, JYB is here. I love our dipshit pig boy.

I like that nobody questions the shirtless weirdo in the boar mask. Rail me you loud motherfucker. This OP sure is implying some tragic home life for my boyfriend. Honey you're scaring the regular folks, you can stop any time now. Show me my box daughter. :D Inosuke's having a great day. There a reason why y'all aren't looking at each other? Well thanks for being no help at all. You can be my boss any time. With your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! Of course love is an offshoot of fire, that makes perfect sense to me. I forgot about Tanjiro's weird smelling thing. Oh my god let Inosuke fight the train. God I hate Zenitsu. That conductor's definitely possessed. False alarm, I guess he just hates his job. Okay now I'm pretty sure that's a demon. Ohhh I'm gonna get this man killed. You got this babe I believe in you. Inosuke no! God I wish that were me. Everyone loves Rengoku and there is no way that's gonna end tragically. I'm sure everyone simultaneously falling asleep isn't ominous at all. The shit is that? I wouldn't mind going into a coma for awhile, actually. I volunteer to tie up Rengoku, Oh good it's depressing nightmare time. Someone hug Tanjiro. Oh you look like a douchebag. Tanjiro is a good boy. Hey guys where's Nezuko? What in the Freddy Kruger is this. I forgot what the eyeball tattoo means. Okay I'm already sick of these little post-credits gags.

Dr Stone- Platinum! I vote you unfreeze Nikki first and let her snap their necks. Please give Kohaku a gun it would be so funny. Okay fine, unfreeze grandpa first. NO GRANDPA. No, they stole our douchebag! Oh this won't go well. Damn she really fucked him up. RATCARS! You should forget his dick as a joke. Awwww Suika. Huh, cool. :D She called it. I love our obnoxious douchebag captain. This is more ass than I expected today but I'm not complaining. Sure we've go time to make a scuba suit. It's fine, it probably won't blow up right away. I'm genuinely surprised Senku's strong enough to take that apart. :D Oh my god they're idiots. Oh hell, now you put clothes on them? Good luck guys you got one shot. Man it's gonna suck if you accidentally revive Taiju's dumb ass instead. :D I like that he takes the mask off just to do the stupid laugh. Oh right, rocks are heavy. Kohaku could have dug him up in two minutes flat. It's Morse code ain't it. Okay I was joking about Taiju but I'll take it. Oh no, my idiot boy! Guys you're wasting time. :D Taiju you dumb bastard. I love this dumbass so much. Show me his dick, you cowards. I hope you got all of grandpa. Hey this turned out better than the time you had to revive Kars to fight off those lions.

One Piece- Can I get one more thirst trap tonight and make it 4/4? Law counts for thirst, we got it! Bartolomeo is a gift that we don't deserve. Eat shit, Bellamy. Oh no don't tell me you hate Luffy too. Meanwhile, we're on a bridge! If a fish attacks you can just use Caesar as a human shield. Y'all should prbably run. That's a big fishie. Law can you not just ROOM us across the bridge? This bridge sucks. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Law. Thank god for Robin. Please slap me next. Are you out of your mind you can't trust Caesar...oh wait, he's got his heart. Thanks, asshole. Law's ridiculous mustache continues to crack me up. Surprise assist from fuck if I know. That fish getting slowly dragged off screen is unreasonably funny to me. I enjoy watching Caesar suffer. Where in hell are we? Surely these people who actually get names won't be significant later. Alright I'm rooting for that cow, sorry Luffy. Meanwhile, goddammit Sanji. Oh this is definitely a trap. Lady, Sanji will kill a man for some sideboob with literally zero questions asked. Shoutout to the guy randomly wearing a toy house on his head. There he go. Hey he actually got to look cool for like 30 seconds. WOW WHAT A SHOCK.

Not that I ever post in here anymore, but my God I'm glad that we're getting literally anything new. I mean my MAL watching list was down to weekly One Piece and ugh Shippuden. I don't even care all that much about Mugen Train, but at least it's something. At least we get Certified Best Boy Taiju.

• Like 2

You know, I really didn't like Rengoku all that much when he first debuted. Probably sorta definitely had something to do with him wanting Tanjiro killed for harboring Nezuko. If the Mugen Train movie hadn't won me over to him, this episode definitely did the trick.

Taiju is also definitely best tier. I'll never get over how effective he was as a decoy "the main character" before Senku took up the reins.

• Thanks 1

There are four ways they can possibly go about this whole thing with "The Master". A) He's actually a swell guy who has no idea Ibara is running his kingdom like a totalitarian regime, B) he's just as bad as Ibara if not worse, C) he's dead, or D) he never existed in the first place.

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #3 - Should Have Been - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #13 - The Medusa's True Face - TV-14DLV
1:00 - One Piece #640 - Explore! Fairies' Island: Green Bit! - TV-PGLV
1:30 - One Piece #641 - The Unknown World! Tontatta Kingdom! - TV-PGV

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #466 - The Tumultuous Journey - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #2 - Win... or Lose - TV-PG

Demon Slayer- I can't wait to see this guy get thrown off a moving train. Tanjiro, still the goodest boy. Y'all can just kill Zenitsu any time you want. GO AWAY. Wasn't Zenitsu's one redeeming factor supposed to be going into competent mode when he fell asleep? :D Inosuke's dream is as good as I'd hoped. ACORNS. Show me my boyfriend's tragic backstory. Wow what a douchebag. It's okay boyfriend I'm proud of you. Aww his brother is cute. Date me. Yes I'm sure this plan is not about to go awry for you. Here kids, take these ice picks and do your best Freddy Kruger job. Lotta fire in this dream world. God I wish that were me, I mean what. Meanwhile, Tanjiro continues to suffer. So hey where's Nezuko? I forgot demons can't go out at night. Thanks, inner mind theater Tanjiro. MY BABY. You gotta wake up and pat her head right now. Thanks Nezuko! Tanjiro needs a hug. So hey fun story all of you are actually dead. Fuck this dream kid in particular. Tanjiro officially confirmed as a Certified Good Boy. Thanks for the cryptic riddle, ghost dad! Ya gotta kill yourself, kiddo.

Dr Stone- Poor grandpa. Best boy alert! Taiju us a gift and we don't deserve him. Please don't call it a poop hole. Grandpa acquired! Heee look at Suika dance with him. I could go for some petrification and revival. Great job Senku you broke his lab and made him cry. Why in the shit do you need a fidgit spinner. Ah yes, Leonardo da Vinci, enemy of Lupin the Third. And now, balls. Did somebody call for back-breaking labor? The hell is this guy? God I wish Kaseki was my grandpa. Okay great so how do we steer the damn thing. Oh no Ginro they're gonna find out about your dick. Well now you've gotta kill him. :D Dude what. Okay so what's the magic pineapple supposed to do. It's drugs! Oh this is not going well. I am uncomfortable. Oh thank god we're back to just some normal violence. Joke's on you, he's definitely into this. And now, drugs. Hey what in the fuck. RUN. These two are gonna have some fantastic sex later. This could be going better. Super run away! Oh fuck. :( Well now I'm depressed. How fast can you get a twink petrified? We stan a queen. So what in hell is that?

One Piece- Law I don't think you picked a good spot for this hostage handoff. Y'all can just leave Caesar for the navy. Actin' kinda suspicious here, Law. This really is a great outfit on Robin. The marines really are stupid as fuck. Who's this now? Nyoom. They stole your pants. Fairies? Meanwhile, Zoro's tits. Oh my god she's adorable. Mood, girl. That's not how gifts work! Everybody hates Doflamingo. Hey girl you're in luck. Zoro's never gonna find his way back. Zoro has stair-based trauma. Meanwhile meanwhile, tournament arc. Santa no! Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile, Sanji's dick is gonna get him killed. Look with your special eyes. Surprise, she's evil! Oh lady you don't wanna see inside my mind, I'm just as gross. MY BRAND. That's also what my brain looks like. He may be horny beyond all reason but Sanji's a good dude.

EYE WHALES. You're a good dude, Sanji. This may be the weirdest fruit yet. Oh what the fuck did that flamingo do now. I'm rooting for that cow. Guys don't fight you're all obnoxious. Gee I wonder who's gonna win this round. I miss my dead boyfriend. Hey what's up with the nutcracker? Rebecca's outfit looks so uncomfortable. I'm sure there's no tragic backstory involved with any of this. Because cops suck, Franky. Oh yeah this is definitely a happy story. Franky, also a good dude. I've lost track of all the meanwhiles. Guys they're about to shoot you. Robin no you're supposed to be the one with the brain cells. Don't eat that candy if it came from Punk Hazard. Titties. Oh my god they're all so cute! They're precious and I love them. Not pictured, one of the fairies running around nestled in Zoro's tits. I'd die for them. This is adorable. Aww snail. Usopp what did you do. Oh this is gonna be hilarious. Law, about to regret everything about his life even more. What factory.

Turns out it was a cross between A and C. Who'd have thought?

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #4 - Insult - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #14 - Deal Game, Test of Wit - TV-PGLV
1:00 - One Piece #642 - The Stratagem of the Century! Doflamingo Makes His Move! - TV-PGV
1:30 - One Piece #643 - Shaking Heaven and Earth! Admiral Fujitora's Power! - TV-PGV

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #467 - Ashura's Decision - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #3 - Black Egg - TV-PG

It's weird that we can go from Tanjiro's water attacks looking beautiful to the CGI train monster looking like absolute ass 30 seconds later.

Demon Slayer- And then Tanjiro killed himself. He's such a pure sweet boy his soul is helping its killer with the job. Eat shit, dream boy. Inosuke is a gift we don't deserve. I love my feral hog son. Please go ahead and kill Zenitsu. Nezuko time! Choke me out next, boyfriend. Nezuko is helping! Just start screaming at them to kill themselves too. Oh, they're still armed in real life. Boo whoo brat you don't have fun sleepy times. This particular dream boy is having a rough time. Tanjiro's good boy status can now be used as an effective weapon. I assume that kid's lungs exploded immediately after this scene. Yeah yeah we get it, this is your fetish. I'd just kill myself if my dream was getting promoted by my boss. Damn, kid's just offing himself at turbo speed in there. For the love of god somebody hug Tanjiro. Great job douche now you got him good and pissed off. Well that was easy. I don't think trains are supposed to do that. Surprise, the train is evil. Okay so let's find the dick region of his train body and punch it. I approve of setting Zenitsu on fire. FUCK YEAH. Please let Inosuke fight that train now.

Dr Stone- I have no idea what i'm looking at with that thing. Oh my god Taiju you can be a little less of a sweet boy. Y'know what just send me through the petrification process, my back could use it. Thank god they found that guy's hat. Yeeeeah so about Kohaku's team. Here's hoping our dumbass got stoned in time. Why have y'all not revived best girl Nikki yet. AH FUCK. Taiju no! Okay maybe we should unfreeze Magma now to be a meat shield. Hes a douchebag, exploit that! Good fucking luck Gen. Quick, show him your nerd toys! Quiet Senku we're trying not to get murdered here. Gen is terrifying. Everyone is gay for Moz. Ya blew it, we're boned. I mean he has a point, I'd rather be stuck in the buff young douchebag's harem. Played him like a goddamn fiddle. Gen's gonna need a nap. This went better than expected. Haaa they gave him a wholeass goofy outfit.

One Piece- Previously, shenanigans. I'm sure this is gonna go just great for Law. I like it when Sanji gets to be cool. More Cipher Pol bullshit? I forgot the boyfriend-murdering magma asshole became fleet admiral. I think this is the first time anyone's ever referred to Robin by just her surname. Run, Law! A dramatic entrance is the only kind Doflamingo knows how to make. Meanwhile, still rooting for the cow. Oh right, Harry Styles is here. Those fish sure are eating well today. Great job staying undercover, Luffy. :D Totally normal punch. HAMMER. I love Old Man Lucy. News coo! Law you underestimate how petty this asshole flamingo is. So what's the secret here with his backstory. Oh shit he's one of those assholes.

Quick Law, use Caesar as a meat shield! Fujitora continues to be one onf like, five decent people in the navy. Law, regretting everything once again. Hey buddy whatcha doing with that sword? Goddamn he's gonna kill us all. Eternally disappointed that Caesar has not been used as a meat shield. Franky Tank, activate! What factory. I like that Franky's plan is just to fuck up the entire town. They're all idiots and I love them. Violet for Straw Hat. Not now, Kinemon! Oh no don't fight the cow. I'm glad Luffy's having fun with this giant murder cow. Hey that's the thing Shanks did that one time to the giant sea monster. Cow is friend! Meanwhile meanwhile, save the adorable fairies at all costs. Usopp no what are you doing. Sweet, free meat. Oh hey, callback. Oda never forgets. Goddammit Usopp. Great job Usopp you've been drafted into war.

Who do you think has the stupider reasons for wanting Luffy dead ASAP: Cavendish for being a narcissitic pretty boy that can't handle actually important news stories existing, or Don Chinjao for taking the whole "blood feud" thing against Garp to the point of almost feeling like a Mark Millar villain?

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #5 - Move Forward! - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #15 - Battle in Three Dimensions - TV-PGLV
1:00 - One Piece #644 - A Blow of Anger! A Giant vs. Lucy! - TV-PGV
1:30 - One Piece #645 - Destruction Cannon Blasts! Lucy in Trouble! - TV-PGLV

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #468 - The Successor - TV-PGV
2:30 - IGPX #4 - The Ghost - TV-PG

Edited by PokeNirvash
Thanks a lot, Al, now everybody knows.
  • Haha 1

Definitely Cabbage. Just try harder to get attention, loser.

Demon Slayer- Inosuke's been looking for any reason to fight that train and by god he'll take it. I'd follow this dipshit into hell, zero questions asked. Remindner that this trash-tier CGI was made for the theatrical movie that made approximately eleven zillion dollars. Nezuko actually gets to do a thing! Oh no, Zenitsu's still alive. Oh good he's still asleep and tolerable now. We're good, boyfriend's here. Goddamn he's cool. Just follow the sound of deranged screeching. Oh no someone save my hog son. Man that conductor guy's gotta be so fucking confused. Quick it's a titan slash its neck. Stop putting him to sleep! Kid just keep your eyes covered. I can't believe Inosuke outsmarted something. NO MY BOY. Y'all better hurry, this boy's bleeding out. Hey cool he can use fire now.

Dr Stone- This is going surprisingly well. Stop making grandpa destroy his stuff. It's a pipe bomb! No seriously how many years have passed I need to know if Taiju is legal yet. GUN. Man I love evil mad science mode Senku. Are you kidding me of course they wake up Officer ACAB. Amaryllis no. RIP snake. :D God I love Amaryllis. FINALLY you wake up best girl. Oh right, Kinro doesn't know what happened. Goddamn he's cool. Oh no I don't think we can use that for cotton candy anymore. Chrome helped...well, he tried. Ryusuke's having fun. For the love of god don't let Magma try that gun. Look I know Moz is a piece of shit but I'm kinda here for it. Extra-rapey Jafar is suspicious. Uh hey guys can we let my melon child maybe sit out on this fight to the death? Good fucking luck, guys. I'm rooting for you, Kinro.

One Piece- Previoiusly, everything was drugs. Oh Franky's gonna be pissed when he sees the ship. What kind of Picasso bullshit is this? Lady can I buy acid from you or not? Oh fuck she took Nami's boobs away. :D I like that Brook turned into The Scream. Sure take the little bastard, what do I care. Good job, Minecraft Chopper. Does everybody jsut have a submarine now? Please don't kill our boat, I can't take that heartbreak again. Oh, that is hideous. Meanwhile, still never going to feel threatened by a dude named Ricky. What's y'all's tragic backstory here? Fuck you, Bellamy. You can't fool me, that's still just Steven Tyler. God I love Bartolomeo. Harry Styles won't share his meat. That's one big dude. Still rooting for that cow. It makes me so happy that Luffy made friends with that thing. MOOCY NO. Luffy you gotta avenge your cow friend now. Fuck you, guy!

That cow needs medical attention immediately. Y'know what go ahead and let Arms McGee here kill the big guy. Man's built like an EVA unit. Meanwhile, Zoro's lost again. I'm so jealous of this little fairy who gets to ride around in his tits. Zoro be nice, she's so tiny and adorable. :D Goddammit Zoro. Meanwhile meanwhile, Law is not having a good time. Don't forget, Angry Santa's also here. Cactus Face is just here to steal everyone's shit. Edward Elric but take all his redeeming qualities away. Wow, you guys suck. Oh no, helmet! Godo thing everyone's too distracted watching this guy get punched to death. Gee I wonder if you heard this rumor about Straw Hat Luffy from the guy screaming that Straw Hat Luffy's here.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Who do you think has the stupider reasons for wanting Luffy dead ASAP: Cavendish for being a narcissitic pretty boy that can't handle actually important news stories existing, or Don Chinjao for taking the whole "blood feud" thing against Garp to the point of almost feeling like a Mark Millar villain?

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #5 - Move Forward! - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #15 - Battle in Three Dimensions - TV-PGLV
1:00 - One Piece #644 - A Blow of Anger! A Giant vs. Lucy! - TV-PGV
1:30 - One Piece #645 - Destruction Cannon Blasts! Lucy in Trouble! - TV-PGLV

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #468 - The Successor - TV-PGV
2:30 - IGPX #3 - The Ghost - TV-PG

This is IGPX #4...

Posting the hyperlink by itself like you did is good enough for us.

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #6 - Akaza - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #16 - Total War - TV-14LV
1:00 - One Piece #646 - The Legendary Pirate! Don Chinjao! - TV-PGLV
1:30 - One Piece #647 - Light and Shadow! Darkness Behind Dressrosa! - TV-PGLV

2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #469 - A Special Mission - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #5 - Come Together - TV-PG

It's weird to think of Attack on Titan actually finishing and not just getting extended to The Final Season Part 5 Part B Part 4.

Demon Slayer- I'm sure this is gonna turn out just fine. Why is that guy's final death screech so hilarious to me? Tanjiro sweetie that guy just stabbed you in the liver, he can fuck off. Meanwhile, Inosuke's having a great time. I love my feral hog son. Man you are the shittiest demon. Please don't hurt my good boy son. Hi boyfriend! Boyfriend this child is bleeding to death, maybe do something to help. Sure, we'll count this as helping. Hey maybe this guy is friendly. Oh hell this here is the real arc villain ain't it. No not my boy! Fuck him up, boyfriend. Instead of fighting, you two could just bang each other. I got a real bad feeling about this, Scoob. Meanwhile Inosuke giving people far worse injuries than they previously had. Remember to use Zenitsu as a meat shield! This fight does look beautiful. Boy howdy I love watching a dude shoot fire at people. This guy's definitely got a massive fight boner. You said so yourself, you shouldn't kill my boyfriend! He's fine, this is fine, there's nothing to worry about. Oww fuck his eye. Ah hell where'd he go. This could be going better. Oh that's an ominous credits scene.

Dr Stone- Good luck nerds! That fancy gold spear really is cool as fuck. Oh damn look at him go. He's a witch, burn him! :D The girls are trying. This is going way too well, it can't be that easy. Who needs sorcery when they have a gun? Fuck, the drone! Oh fuck it's Extra Rapey Jafar. Oh my god how did y'all fuck that up so bad. RUN, BITCHES! My dude can you not just walk up and stab him. Oh no Senku's out of shape ass can't run that much. Quick, shoot him! Get him, Office ACAB! Oh my god you stupid fuck. OH NO THEY LET MAGMA HAVE THE GUN. I  can't believe i actually agree with Magma, just shoot his ass. They're stealing our boat! Oh this is not going well. Gen is not having a good time here. Chibi Taiju lifting up the dead guy statue is cracking me up. Oh hey, good for that guy. Goddammit Magma! :D These two are an amazing teamup. God I love Nikki. Suika stealth! Ah crap he broke that guy. Oh right, Yuzu can put him back together. And now, time for a mental breakdown. Aww that's adorable and this is now depressing. Hey Amaryllis you can butter up the real chief now. Magma with a gun is both the most terrifying and hilarious thing in this entire arc.

One Piece- Previously, shenanigans. Currently, more shenanigans. My beard! :D Dammit Luffy. What's up with this douchebag? What in the fuck kind of power is that. Jacket Jacket Fruit is by far the weirdest fucking power in this entire series. ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA. Joke's on you this guy doesn't give a shit about his brother. Now you gotta fight EVA unit 69. Meanwhile, Nami is not having a good time today. :D Minecraft Choopper and Scream Brook still crack me up. We gotta win this fight so Nami can get her tits back. Oh dang that's a lot of swords. You can take Buggy and Crocodile but you leave Uncle Fish and Ivankov alone. Luffy you saw Jimbe like two weeks ago in-story. Oh, you've pissed off Douchebag Santa. Announcer also definitely has a fight boner. Dude you can't blame anybody for Garp, that man is a force of nature. Calm down Cabbage. Sorry Luffy I can't take you seriously with the beard. He's doing a thing! I like that shot of the random excited fish. And then everyone died. Steven Tyler's interest is piqued.

My dude I'm pretty sure Luffy's got the best chance of being King of the Pirates. I miss Sexy Grandpa Rayleigh. Why is Douchebag Santa crying? He doesn't have your treasure, you weirdo! Garp what the fuck did you do to that guy. Meanwhile, the cops are here. Gee it sure is suspicious that nobody leaves the arena after they lose. I love Franky and Nutcracker being friends. Boy howdy these highly specific laws aren't shady as all fuck. HMMMMM. I'm sure the toys just go crazy sometimes and aren't actually humans cured with some bullshit power. Your girlfriend's definitely about to get dicked while you're in toy jail. Oh that's depressing. Okay now I need to know if Nutcracker's human form is hot. Again, great job with the disguise there Luffy. Douchebag Santa's really got some moves. That old man has a concussion now. Just stay down, Santa! And now he's breakdancing at top speed. Man I really wonder who's gonna win this fight. Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile, Law is having a terrible time. Stop summoning meteors, dammit! Your meteors are hurting the adorable fairies! They're so precious and I would die for them. Everyone hates Doflamingo. Usopp stop digging the hole deeper! What factory. We gotta save our terrible bitch princess, guys.

"Gee, Senku, how come your mom lets you get two timeslots?"

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #7 - Set Your Heart Ablaze - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #17 - Joker - TV-14DLV
1:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #18 - Flicker of Doom - TV-14LV

1:30 - One Piece #648 - Making a Sortie! The Legendary Hero Usoland! - TV-PGLV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #470 - Connecting Thoughts - TV-PGV
2:30 - IGPX #6 - Cat vs. Dog - TV-PG

[because he's a fucking scientist]

• Haha 1

It's like Rengoku was created intentionally to speedrun how fast I can get a man killed.

Demon Slayer- This is not going to end well for me. This douchebag is right, you can't die here. He'll be fine. BEAT HIS ASS, BOYFRIEND. My dude control your fight boner. This is a really pretty fight. Did he win? NOT AGAIN. If I had a nickel for every time I watched a hot guy with fire powers got fisted through the chest by an enemy at the end of an arc, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but how the fuck has this happened twice. Oh good it's time for a tragic backstory. His mom was hot. At least take this douchebag out with you. Tanjiro I don't think you're gonna help much here. Y'know I actually forgot the demons can't go out in daylight and that's why Nezuko has to stay in the box. way to puss out like a bitch, demon guy. Yeah just throw your only weapon that's a great idea. Okay admitidly that was a great shot. Hey kid maybe stop shouting and get that man some medical attention immediately. You were a good dude and I'm not allowed to have nice things. Tanjiro honey this man has a whole damn arm sticking out of his chest. I'm gonna go fight your shitty asshole dad. Everyone loves Nezuko. I'm not even that sad over this one, mostly I'm just flabbergasted that it happened like this. Aww his hot mom is here. Well I'm getting a shitty present this Christmas. Could have used Zenitsu as a meat shield but nooo. Even my feral hog son is crying. Does somebody at least wanna throw a tarp over his body or something? I don't remember half these people. Maybe this man with buff arms and fat tits can fill the new hole I have. I have no memory of this guy.

Dr Stone- Gen is having a bad time. Gun Magma is having a great time. It's fine Gen, he would have gone the murder route even without the gun. Nikki continues to be best girl. I love Gen's bullshit powers. Oh that man is angry. Officer ACAB, go! Never trust a cop. No don't kill this one, we like this one! Dude how are you not thirsting over the hot buff girl right now? Get him, Senku! What's the plan, blow up the boat? Oh hey it's that guy whom I definitely remembered existed. I like that he noticed Ryusui's fancy hat. Gen broke. God I love Nikki. Oh no don't let these two be friends. Ryusui is a gift we don't deserve. I can't remember if this guy is secretly ugly or not. Beat his ass! Y'all could just leave Magma here. Well that was quick. Surprise, your boss is an asshole. Aww he was a good dude. :D Taiju using his screaming powers. Well sucks to be that girl. GUN. Officer ACAB doing what he does best.

Hey maybe give the thing to someone who's not dumb as all hell. I can't wait to watch Moz get fucked at the end of all this. No Senku would definitely run if that's the best plan. You can always use Magma as a meat shield. "Wait, I don't hate them?" Mecha Senku! Yeah sure go ahead and make some lube. Oh no don't trust Magma to do something. Oh hey, Magma did something. I don't remember if he could always do that but it looks cool. Is it the nuke, are they gonna build a nuke next? I love our science dork. Goddamn that's cool. Meanwhile, YOU DUMB FUCK. How the hell does this thing actually work? TAIJU SCREAM. This could be going better. Taiju continues to have zero competition for best boy. Aw fuck. CHEESE IT. Alright Senku how are you gonna science your way out of this one. No not my melon child! In a surprise plot twist, everyone died. Great job douchebag, you're stuck on the island with literally no one to help you survive. I have several questions. Someone left a baby! This random lady for MVP. I can't wait for somebody to kill this guy. That's a very good question, how the hell did Senku of all people outrun that? This is one hell of a cliffhanger to leave off on for the year.

One Piece- At least the Tontotta fairies are having a good time here. Well at least you don't have to go on the bridge again. Oh my god look how cute they are. When the catbus isn't enough, take the fox bus. The fairies just ride around in people's tits, got it. Oh dang we're getting some serious lore here. Everyone hates Doflamingo. Oh hey, Zoro. :D Goddammit Usopp. Meanwhile, Angry Santa turns into a Beyblade. Meanwhile, they're all idiots. Fuck you, Jesus! Law is still having the worst fucking day. Caesar you're not special, Law stole all our hearts. We gotta get Nami's tits back. Hey I wonder if this toy-making fruit user is the one who keeps turning people into toys. His hands are bunnies. :D I love Brook so much. Sorry guys Law's kinda busy right now. It's hilarious that Doflamingo thinks he can make a plan against Luffy.

And now he's got six. Thanks a lot, Gen. >_>

12:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #12 - The Kingdom of Science's Counterattack - TV-14L
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #13 - The Medusa's True Face - TV-14DLV
1:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #14 - Deal Game, Test of Wit - TV-PGLV
1:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #15 - Battle in Three Dimensions - TV-PGLV
2:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #16 - Total War - TV-14LV
2:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #17 - Joker - TV-14DLV

• Haha 1

RENGOKU IS DEAD, LONG LIVE RENGOKU.

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #1 - Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku - TV-MAV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #2 - Deep Sleep - TV-MAV
1:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #3 - Should Have Been - TV-MAV
1:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #4 - Insult - TV-MAV
2:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #5 - Move Forward! - TV-MAV
2:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #6 - Akaza - TV-MAV
3:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc #7 - Set Your Heart Ablaze - TV-MAV

• Haha 2

And that's another era shot to hell.

12:00 - Attack on Titan: The Final Season #30 - The Final Chapters, Part 2: The Battle of Heaven and Earth / A Long Dream / Toward the Tree on That Hill - TV-MA
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #471 - The Two of Them... Always - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #7 - Spring Has Come - TV-PG

On 12/30/2023 at 6:43 PM, PokeNirvash said:

RENGOKU IS DEAD, LONG LIVE RENGOKU.

Rengoku dying the exact same way Ace did is the inverse that balances out me getting Avdol killed goddamn twice.

I'm not sure yet if that white-haired pretty man with fat tits can fill the newly vacant hole in my boyfriend list but that sound you hear is his survival odds dropping like a rock.

Boy howdy I really can't think of a better night for my stream to repeatedly crash every five minutes.

Titan- I have zero expectations for Levi's survival in this. I like Packmule Titan. Good fucking luck, Armin. Not now, creepy little ghost girl! Oh hey, the guy whose name I can't spell is still alive. It's cool guys, Mikasa can handle this on her own. You heard the man, rush for the ass. Oh that can't be a good thing. Packmule, out! Bye Packmule. Y'all are not doing a good job on this. Meanwhile, these schmucks are maybe about to help do the bare minimum. I could watch Levi kill things all day. Armin is not having a good time here. Correction, nobody's having a good time here. Hey Levi you okay there? Mikasa's so fucking cool. Did we always have a giant hideous bird monster on the team? Oh hey it's our good boy Falco. I vote we throw Gabi off the bird. Sorry Mikasa but we kinda gotta kill the dude that's triggered global armageddon. Fuck's sake you're all about to die, can you not cut the racism shit out for five minutes? How the hell did the titans get armed!? Fuck yeah, Packmule! Mikasa calling any of those things "the weird one" ain't gonna narrow it down. Look for the weird ugly cow thing! Goddammit stop giving Gabi a gun. Levi might be the one man I respect for entirely non-thirst reasons. Again I ask why Annie's titan is specifically the Female Titan when all of the titans can be manifested by women. This could be going better. Meanwhile Armin's out of body experience is going fucking awful. Big deal that's just my inner monologue every morning. Oh right, the giant monster apocalypse is still happening. No, we have to save the giraffes! Well hey at least that baby will live long enough to be stomped to death instead of falling off a cliff. POCKET SAND. Get out of here Zeke nobody asked for you. Evolution happened and we've been paying the price for it ever since. Ymir's kinda fucked up, my dudes. Goddammit Zeke quit speaking in cryptic riddles and say something useful. Zeke, still the fucking worst. In a surprise twist, maybe the point of all this is just to find some sense of happiness in life. Protect Packmule Waifu at all costs. The fuck? Oh sweet, the zombie titan friends are rebelling. Fuck off, uncomfortably ripped naked Zeke. Scratch that, begrudging thanks to uncomfortably ripped naked Zeke. THANK YOU LEVI. Is it over, did we win? Definitely feels like there's too much runtime left for that to be it. Well that giant monster centipede thing is fucking cursed. BEAT HIS ASS, REINER. Oh right, I forgot whatsherface was pregnant. Mikasa honey why would you want to save him. Enjoy this brief happy moment of family reunion before shit hits the fan again. Oh my god somebody kill that fucking thing. Wow Eren you look like shit. Uhhh hey I don't think this ominous fog is normal. FUUUUUUUUUCK. And then everyone was titans. You can go ahead and kill that Gabi titan. I just want Mikasa to be happy, show. Oh so this is the AU where they fucked off and lived happily ever after. The good version where Eren's not an asshole and is actually kinda cute. Mikasa honey you could do better. Levi is in full Local Man Too Angry To Die mode and it's a joy to watch. That awkward moment when the creepy ghost girl watches you make out with the disembodied head of the boyfriend you just had to decapitate to save mankind, we've all been there. And now a childhood inner mind theater interlude. The Geass plan but turn it into a nuke. Ymir had a lot of issues, kids. Ladies, get some standards. I would trust Mikasa with my life. Bro you fed your own mom to your dad's monster ex wife. I'm all here for Armin bullying Eren. Cry harder, bitch boy. Good for you, having a genuine emotional realization and growing as a person before you die. Goddammit Eren why do you suck so fucking much. Genuine props to this series for turning its C-tier protagonist into an A-tier villain. Armin it's not your fault he was a dumb bastard through and through. Are y'all gonna make out? Bye Eren. Update, everyone is no longer titans. Is Packmule Waifu okay? Aww, Annie gets to see her dad again. Genuinely shocked Levi survived. Awwwww Levi gets to have his Mufasa moment. 😭 SASHAAAAA. Falco sweetie find yourself a girlfriend who's not garbage. Hey maybe we can get Reiner some therapy now. She's right, I'd dropkick that boy's head right into the nearest outhouse. Aw fuck it's more racism. Armin's had enough of this shit. Go to sleep now, creepy ghost girl. Aww, whatsherface's kid is cute. Oh yeah you know the entire damn planet's got PTSD. Wow we learned fucking nothing from all this. Reiner no that's weird. Okay Jean got kinda hot. Conney with that much hair looks objectively wrong. I'm glad Levi gets to have a surprisingly happy ending. For the love of god just let Mikasa be happy. Someone hug our best girl. Well that sure is an ominous scene playing over these credits. Oh no kid don't go in that mysterious tree vagina!

Again I ask why Annie's titan is specifically the Female Titan when all of the titans can be manifested by women. 

It's quite possible, since the Founder was female, that Titan HAS to be manifested by a woman, when the other 8 can be manifested by men. But perhaps if the "Female" Titan WERE manifested by a man, it would just be known as the "Agile Titan?"

It would certainly be interesting if they expanded on the lore of what would happen if the bearer of the Female Titan WERE eaten by a male Titan. Perhaps the male wouldn't become a Titan shifter and instead the power would be randomly bestowed on a Female shifter at birth? But then I suppose that girl theoretically would only have 13 years to live?

I wonder why Titan Shifters were limited to only 13 years of life after escaping from the supposedly immortal Pure Titan form? Is it because ancient Ymir lived only 13 years after turning into a Titan herself?

5 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I wonder why Titan Shifters were limited to only 13 years of life after escaping from the supposedly immortal Pure Titan form? Is it because ancient Ymir lived only 13 years after turning into a Titan herself?

I mean, that's my theory as to why that is. I always thought the "13 years left to live" caveat was utter bullshit the moment I first learned it was a thing.

11 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I mean, that's my theory as to why that is. I always thought the "13 years left to live" caveat was utter bullshit the moment I first learned it was a thing.

Well, it WAS Bullshit in Death Note. It was a fake rule which was used to protect ITS villain protagonist.

As I see it, the existence of Titans in the world of AOT was a curse Ymir fell under when she could not stand up to King Fritz. But Eren figured out he would have to sacrifice himself as the new Fritz in order for Mikasa to be the new Ymir, who could break the curse. He was the rarest type of protagonist, the "messianic villain".

Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go
You only got one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #1 - Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui - TV-MAV
1:00 - Dr. Stone: New World #19 - Last Man Standing - TV-14LV
1:30 - One Piece #649 - The Fierce Battle Coming to the End! Lucy vs. Chinjao! - TV-PGLV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #472 - You Better... - TV-14V
2:30 - IGPX #8 - I Like You, I Like You, I Love You! - TV-PG

• Thanks 1

I'm not big on Demon Slayer but I do appreciate that it keeps throwing in hot men to keep me interested.

Demon Slayer- Last time, I killed another fire man by getting him fisted through the chest. Could somebody just throw a tarp over his corpse already? Tanjiro's gonna need a new sword. Meanwhile, enjoy this random child with a book. I don't know if we're supposed to know who those people are and I just forgot them or not. Your kid's a demon, buddy. Oh what the fuck YOU GET OUT OF HERE. Dimestore Pride is displeased here. We're 20 minutes in, where are the hot men. Fuck off, Zenitsu. And then Tanjiro died. Someone hug his adorable little brother. Oh no, his dad's garbage....oh no, his dad's garbage. Look I'm not proud of myself but we all know I can't resist a shitty dad with fire powers. Punch his hot garbage dad in the face. Maybe I can get him killed next. Tanjiro is a good boy. Huh, well that's new. You can put me in my place any time, other garbage dilf. Boy howdy I hate myself. Maybe that headbutt to the face sobered him up. I could fix him. Well kiddo your brother got fisted through the chest and died painfully. Somebody hug these two good boys. Did he get drunk and spill booze all over it? Stop making this angry man suck so much, I can only get so horny. Tanjiro you never could have saved him, he was doomed the minute I saw him. It's okay kiddo you don't have to fight. No, let Tanjiro keep headbutting people. Cool, free swag. I'm gonna fuck this terrible drunk man. And some say garbage dilf's heart grew three sizes that day. And then Tanjiro died, again. I have no memory of this man. He's got a point, you did fuck up. Feed my feral hog son. Zenitsu, still the fucking worst. I'm uncomfortable seeing the rest of them that ripped. Show are you gonna give me that pretty man with the fat jugs at some point or was this whole thing just a trap. Nezuko time! It's okay the important thing is you tried. Uh hey kid maybe don't look in that shed. TITS AHOY. Me next, sir. I'm gonna fuck him. I volunteer to go with the hot man with buff arms and fat tits. Please don't take Zenitsu. Slap my ass next, please! I'd follow this man into hell. I kinda hate these annoying little skits at the end.

Dr Stone- I always wonder how everybody manages to walk in those platform shoes. I'd follow our smug science king into hell. Alright Senku spill the beans how'd you escape. That's a good idea...nevermind it's not. I can't stop looking at Nikki's boobs. I'm glad everyone trusts Senku so much. The real superpower in life is doing math at the speed of light. Real good fuckin' thing that worked. High fives all around! Oh right, extra-rapey Jafar is still here. Senku x science is my OTP. You did what now. The first hit-and-run in nearly 4000 years. Well fuck that was going too well. Quick, run him over again! This could be going better. Whelp show's over, it was fun while it lasted. God he's cool. SURPRISE BITCH. Drone attack, go! HIstory's tensest fight, a game of tug of war between an old man and two nerds. Eat shit, grandpa. FUCK, again! We're gonna need more glue for Ryusui. FINALLY. Now throw his body off the cliff before any other plot twists happen. I'm proud of him. I forgot about those unimpressed monkeys at the beginning. Wake someone up to hug this boy. Oh hey, Ruri.

One Piece- It's times like this where One Piece's excessive recaps come in handy. Y'all gotta finish this fight already so we can get that cow some medical attention. Great job staying undercover, Luffy. Douchebag Santa, continuing to suffer from crippling depression. Dude what the fuck is your skull made of. This place is what Nami dreams of every night. Man, middle-aged Garp could get it. Garp destroyed that old's man dreams and his skull. There's a stellar dick joke hiding in here somewhere but I'm too lazy to think of it. I'm surprised Luffy stood there and listened to all of that. I miss Ace. Fuck you and fuck Blackbeard and the horse he rode in on. He used that old man like a beyblade. You shut up about my dead boyfriend! Cry harder grandpa, he used to punch Luffy then throw him down a hole to climb out. His skull dick came back. It's a total surprise that the main character won this fight! Now please get Moocy to the nearest vet. Bartolomeo is a gift.

On 1/14/2024 at 2:05 AM, EmpressAngel said:

Demon Slayer- I kinda hate these annoying little skits at the end.

Personally, I prefer them to the show's typical comic relief moments. The post-credits nature and limited animation really help it in that regard.

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #2 - Infiltrating the Entertainment District - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #20 - First Dream - TV-14DLV
1:00 - Lycoris Recoil #1 - Easy does it - TV-14LV

1:30 - One Piece #650 - Luffy and the Gladiator of Fate: Rebecca! - TV-14LV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #473 - Sharingan Again - TV-14V
2:30 - IGPX #9 - Holiday - TV-PG

I imagine you have to say the title with an exasperated groan at the end.

Demon Slayer- Date me you obnoxious motherfucker. Shut up Zenitsu. Well then y'all better start running and catch up. Sorry large man they're all idiots. Take a look at the hookers, boys. I hate Zenitsu so much. Wives plural? Aww, he's a good husband. DO YOU WANT A FOURTH ONE? Keep punching the annoying one, it's doing things for me. Oh dang they're hot. This sure is an attempt at humor. Inosuke is already freakishly pretty, how did you mess that up. SHUT UP ZENITSU. "My customers have a fetish for ugly chicks." Be the best whore you can be, Inosuke. Well at least he can jam. We all just wanna get railed by the large hot man. Joke's on you lady, Zenitsu sucks. Meanwhile Tanjiro being a good boy...girl...whatever. Goddamn window demons. Catch my ass skipping out on my student loans like that. Oh no his hot wives are kidnapped by demons aren't they. Sweet, free candy! That's definitely a demon ain't it. Man she got to that Top Hooker position in record time. I volunteer to be your substitute wife until your regular ones return. Meanwhile Inosuke is suffering. I know this is supposed to be a serious moment but I can't stop staring at her enormous cans.

Dr Stone- Aww, he unfroze Chrome first. I love this. Did you really not think to make a charger? Ah hell now that's ominous. :D I forgot about the divorce thing. Please wake up best girl Nikki immediately. I love crafter grandpa. You really don't have to wake up Officer Acab. Oh right, our twink was dying. He's okay! Tonight's theme is titties. Awww hugging. Sorry, Senku's only love is science. And now we party. Why do I feel like something bad's about to happen? The what now? Oh that's ominous. You asshole! WHAT. I'm just gonna guess timetraveling evil Senku from an alternate universe. Taiju is a good boy. Ryusui is a gift and we don't deserve him. Fucking Vocaloids. Bro what is with your memory. Cat fight, go! I sure hope you're not reviving the village idiot. Oh hey, he's kinda hot. This is going well. Oh no don't give Ginro any ideas. FUCKING ALIENS. Science, out! Oh shit this douchebag's in space? Oh fuck yeah guys we're going to the moon!

Licorice- I am never gonna remember how to spell this show's name. GUN. This is going well. Stairs, the greatest enemy of all. What's up with Sniper Jesus here? Boobs ahoy. You're a loose cannon, turn in your gun and badge. Owls? Lady I find it hard to believe you can't find a man. Hey there, Sniper Jesus. She's got a point, that sounds fucked up. Welcome to the Wacky Shenanigans Team. I like them. I'm sure none of this conversation will be important later. I already hate this douchebag. Here, have some orphans. I hope it's a sandwich. Coffee, close enough. We're the Random Menial Tasks Division. That asymmetrical jacket design is gonna annoy me for this entire series. Oh good, a creepy middle-aged man. I'd trust them with my life. Maybe they're just jealous of your hot boyfriend. Oh shit, a clue. Guys if you didn't immediately decide to murder this random instagram lady, you wouldn't be attracting all this suspicion. I miss having sleepovers. GUN TIME. This is going well. Update I would die for this ditz. Oh I immediately don't like this shady fucker. Lady don't be a hater. Somebody's absolutely about to blow up a building nearby.

One Piece- Previously and to everyone's surprise, the main character won. Fuck you,, Jesus! Calm down Cabbage Boy. Hey you shut up about his hot dead brother, random guy. Barto is a gift and we don't deserve him. Remember the time Buggy got hit by lightning? I love Fanboy Barto. Fuck off, Cabbage. We stan a fanboy king. It's fine, Douchebag Santa is your friend now. :D I desperately need Bartolomeo and Hancock to meet and be best friends. Tonight's theme continues to be titties. Constantly wondering how Rebecca manages to keep her boobs contained in that top. Aw fuck it's Blackbeard. Even his snail phone is hideous. You shut up about my hot dead boyfriend, asshole! Hold up, snack break. Oh no there's definitely a tragic backstory coming up. Who the fuck is that guy? I find it very hard to believe Luffy can't get out of that chokehold. Damn y'all, let a dude finish his lunch first. You suck, Rebecca. You buy this boy a Baconator and he'll destroy your country's government for you. That's rough, buddy. Rebecca honey put on some clothes. Still waiting to see if Soldier's human form is hot.

• Haha 1

See? They know what's up.

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #3 - What Are You? - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #21 - Treasure Island - TV-14DLV
1:00 - Lycoris Recoil #2 - The more the merrier - TV-14LV

1:30 - One Piece #651 - Protect You to the End! Rebecca and the Toy Soldier! - TV-PGLV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #474 - Congratulations - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #10 - Showdown - TV-PG

I hope we all enjoyed that Rebecca flashback because we're definitely not going to see it about 97 more times.

Demon Slayer- Hey I'm pretty sure one of these hoes is a demon. This random schmuck is definitely gonna try and bang one of the boys. This girl's got a real great rack. I wouldn't trust Zenitsu to find his own ass with a map and two sherpas, that hot wife is absolutely dead already. It's fine, Detective Inosuke is on the case with all two of his brain cells. Goddammit Inosuke! Meanwhile Zenitsu also ruins everything. You can go ahead and kill Zenitsu. Meanwhile meanwhile Tanjiro continues to be the only good boy in town. So is every woman in town blind or just too dumb to realize these are dudes? Maybe if you weren't such a bitch, the other hookers wouldn't keep killing themselves. Stab her, granny! Sorry granny, the important thing is you tried. Mark me down as scared and horny. Weren't you a ten-year old kid like a week ago? Lady everybody is begging you to stop being a cunt for like 20 minutes. I have no idea is this is the same hot bitch demon who just yeeted that old woman off the roof and was simping for the big bad or if this is an entirely different hot bitch demon in another house who looks just like her. Thanks show, you made me hate Christmas.

Dr Stone- SPACE. Unfreeze all the thing! I'm glad this hot man is having a nice day. Oh, bald guy is staying here I guess. Congratulations, you're king now. Lotta manual labor ahead, y'all. My first order as king is that everyone be friends. Taiju just casually lifting a tree, no g deal. Uh hey Senku you okay there buddy? What is that a bomb? Luking French kid wandering around in the dark. Science is so cool, I wish I could understand any of it. Ah, the old noodle trick. Step two, everybody gets glasses. You're a good dude, bald guy. Here, have this violent lesbian to aid in your quest. Good, we're taking the hot new guy with us. Launch the fireworks! Yeah those fireworks are a real scientific miracle until it's two in the goddamn morning and you have to be up for work in five hours. Awwww, baby Senku. Oh is it time for me to cry again? Ryusui is our heartwarming douchebag king. Oh my god I hope we have a punchfight on the moon. I hope Nikki wins and gets to go to the moon. Oh shit, they're bringing back Kars? Look if somebody wants to shove Ginro off the boat i'm not gonna complain. He said the thing! Yeah because it went so well the last time somebody sent Kars to space.

Licorice- Oh no, it's gamers. I don't trust that shady guy. Nah, there's always time for food. Welcome to the lesbian train. I want to punch this douchey-looking redheaded guy with bad hair. I think we should let her drive, even if she probably goes right into a tree. Good news your Furry Uber is here. What's in the box, your extra fursuit? That robot douche hacked our shitty uber! GUN. Fuck your drone, loser. Quick, you gotta save his spare fursuit! Have fun beating the shit out of these trained mercenaries, girls. Well that dude's dead. Duct tape and vaseline, the key to any medical emergency. Thanks, nice mercenary dude. RIP furry, you were a real one. Oh look, the shady guy is in on it. Furry surprie! BEER ME. I kinda love this lady. Plot twist, the furry was an adorable little girl all along. He has a point, give me snacks and all will be forgiven. Furry surprise, again! Don't tell the shady guy about the small child hiding in your closet.

One Piece- He'll be fine, Franky's with him. So how many people in this country are banging some kind of hideous clown toy? It's fine, five-second rule. Oh no, tragic backstory! War were declared. Goddammit Steven Tyler! I don't remember if they've explicitly said Toy Solder is Rebecca's father or not but if not, I'm pretty sure he's her father. Remember kids, if you get hungry your parents will die and it'll be all your fault. Here sad child, your mother's dying wish was to give you this ham. We got a real Lion King moment on our hands here. Everybody hates Doflamingo. Look you'd be fully justified in backhanding that sobbing child. I'm sure this isn't a shady ploy that Doflamingo was heavily involved in staging. Toy Soldier is a good dude. Forget everything else, I just want this giant nutcracker to be happy. Obviously this flashback is going too well, something terrible is going to happen. Something bad, right on schedule. BEAT SOME ASS. Why don't y'all just leave Dressrosa? Rebecca your mom told you not to fight and then she died. Shit, why does everybody hate her? Oh, that's why.

On 1/28/2024 at 2:04 AM, EmpressAngel said:

One Piece- Shit, why does everybody hate her? Oh, that's why.

Really makes you wanna pull a Majin Vegeta, doesn't it? Or maybe that's just me and my vehement hatred of venomously vindictive spectators in anime talking.

12:00 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #4 - Tonight - TV-MAV
12:30 - Dr. Stone: New World #22 - Beyond the New World - TV-14LV
1:00 - Lycoris Recoil #3 - More haste, less speed - TV-14LV

1:30 - One Piece #652 - The Last - and Bloodiest - Block! Block D Battle Begins! - TV-PGLV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #475 - The Final Valley - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #11 - And Then... - TV-PGV :LithiumSmileySurprised:

Edited by PokeNirvash

Demon Slayer- Wasn't this lady evil last week? Is this a completely different lady? Y'all can just let Zenitsu die offscreen. I love my dumb bastard pig son. Oh look, a reason for me to care about this arc has appeared. I hope Zenitsu is dead. Baby I'll be your new wife if any of them got killed off. Who the hell is this kid? Where did this ranking thing come from? No seriously, y'all really don't have to try and rescue Zenitsu. Absolutely do not trust this unnaturally kind lady in the fuckhouse. Genuinely surprised there's exactly one person smart enough to figure out they were boys. Look if there's a rich guy willing to pay my bills and marry me I would not give less of a shit about everybody else here. I'd be on board with these two as lesbians. Inosuke is using all three of his braincells here.  I am deeply disturbed by the muscular rats. Hello there future husband. He's hot enough to get away with doing the stupid Naruto run. Honestly wouldn't mind dying like that. Maybe that man with fat tits and massive arms could simply seduce this woman. Nezuko time? Maybe you should just let your stronger demon sister help you fight more often. She's got a nice rack but she's annoying so I'm waiting for her to die.

Dr Stone- Time to go to space, Kars. Well duh, he's not gonna use himself as a guinea pig. Ah hell that douchebag overused it and now it's busted. Taiju is a good boy. Awww, everybody. Welcome back, Kars. You heard the lady, get it girl. :D Goddammit Senku. It's cool, it's not the first time he's gone to space. I think they're all regretting the decision to revive Ginro. Hot man fight, go! Damn that was quick. Why did we bring back Officer ACAB. Joke's on you, Senku doesn't give a shit. Aww cute, they all put their scars back. This is gonna be one hell of a fetch quest. I need a hypercompetent French butler to bake me infinite bread. We've all played Oregon Trail, you can't wait too long to head out. These two teaming up is terrifying. Holy shit they made a wholeass planetarium. I would also choose the giant robot city. Shut up, Officer ACAB. It's fine, Kars can just punch people to death. Oh he's gonna fucking kill you. We stan a pansexual king. GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU...CORN. I'm so sorry you have to go to Iowa. Tiny Senku finally gets to live out his dream.

Licorice- Any character will look significantly more adorable if you put them in pigtails. Loli have you even gone to bed at all yet. Oh sweet, board games. I'm banned from playing multiple board games because of various anger issues. I could go for some candy. Fuck off, girls. This girl is ugly and she sucks. Everyone in this building is terrible. Wait, that hideous who looks like that one fanboy douchebag in AOT is actually a hideous woman? Hi there, obvious lesbian. Obvious lesbian is a bitch. I hate all of you. Punch her in the face. Superpowered orphans love fountains. Surprise, it's a conspiracy! Now kiss. Get yourself a cute girlfriend who will bash in someone's face for you. GUN time. Wow that girl is dumb as shit. PUNCH. Good job girls I'm proud of you. Seriously y'all can kiss any time you want. Meanwhile Sniper Jesus is having a good time.

One Piece- Someone give Rebecca a hug and some pants. Well at least the other gladiators are nice to her. Oh hey, thanks Cabbage. It seems slightly unfair that he gets to bring his horse into the fight with him. Fangirls are brutal. You're a good dude afterall, Cabbage. Bye horse! :D Me too Luffy. Everyone is horny for him. The attention whore has finally gotten enough attention, it's all good now. Oh shit it's a lion. Meanwhile, Law continues to have the worst day. Do not hand over that clown, he's your only bargaining chip. Oh right, I forgot Fujitora's still here. You're a good dude, Fujitora. Meanwhile meanwhile, FOXBUS. Okay so we got half the Strawhats back together. I love that literally everyone hates Doflamingo. Goddammit Usopp. Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile, Zoro's trying his best. You gotta fight the weird Picasso lady. Wicca is so cute. Oh hey, the others. Oh hey Violet, again. I enjoy Wicca just chilling there in Zoro's cleavage because girl, same. Oh neat Rebecca's got some moves. The strongest force in One Piece is whatever double-sided tape is keeping these women's tits contained.

It's deja vu all over again.

12:00 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #1 - Episode 1 - TV-MAV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #5 - Things Are Gonna Get Real Flashy!! - TV-MAV

1:00 - Lycoris Recoil #4 - Nothing seek, nothing find - TV-14DLV
1:30 - One Piece #653 - A Decisive Battle! Giolla vs. The Straw Hats! - TV-PGV
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #476 - The Final Battle - TV-PG
2:30 - IGPX #12 - The Final Battle - TV-PG
3:00 - Ninja Kamui (Subbed) #1 - Episode 1 - TV-MAV

• Like 1

I can't think about anything I care less about than a sneak peak of Rick & Morty: The Anime.

Ninja- Alright the fights look cool I'm on board. Well that's a lot of blood. CORN, again. Not now, child! Hello there, milf. Mommy can take me out too if she wants. Well this sounds like we've got an ominous backstory ahead of us. Surely nothing terrible is going to happen to this happy little country family. Okay yeah this dub sounds weirdly cheap. Show I don't got all night, get to the tragedy already. That ominous red light is probably fine. I hope that kid's a heavy sleeper. Owww throat. Were they robots who just bleed a whole bunch or what? Show me his dick you cowards. Surprise, you're immortal now. Hey guy with a large breathing tube shoved down his throat, you wanna talk to us? Bro's just straight up not having a good time here. Well this could be going better. Goddamn hospital ninjas popping out of nowhere. Aw fuck it's a shadow clone jutsu. Sir you're a black guy in a horror setting, you need to leave the building for your own safety. And now, someone who deserves to get murdered. No seriously are they robots? Oh so he was the hot guy from the trailer all along. I'm just gonna guess ninja cyborg shapeshifters until otherwise corrected. If nothing else, at least we know I can't kill this guy.

Demon Slayer- Hey you found one of your wives. Lady you kinda suck as a demon slayer. My dude if you want another wife who didn't get tricked into drinking poison I am available. Awfully empty street considering it's the sex block at night. Tanjiro just keeps failing at using those swords. I enjoy Inosuke being dumb as all fuck. Hi there, random dead boyfriend. Hey, look at him do a thing! False alarm, he is not good at this. Don't call Shinobu, she's scary. This show's sense of comedic timing is so inconsistent and off. Like, Tanjiro was doing the funky little dot-eye face, so that scene was supposed to be funny I guess? Inosuke continues to be a delight. The boar child is now a snake. Congratulations you found the titty magazine hideout. You can go ahead and just leave Zenitsu here. I'm here for Inosuke fatshaming this weird belt demon. Titties ahoy. Zenitsu gets to be useful exactly one time per arc and he's cashing that in now. He's right, stay asleep forever. Stephanie Sheh is here as the big-tittied shy ditzy one, never seen that one before. Thanks, disturbingly buff mice minions. Seriously dude I am begging you to consider an extra wife. Our husband has given us permission to have feminism, thanks. Can't stop staring at their boobs. I also have more tits than brains, I'd fit right in with this family.

Licorice- GUN. No you're here for wacky shenanigans, did you not read the memo? Man I suck at video games. There will be no survivors in thsi cafe. Eat shit, douchebag lesbians. Weird underpants subplot, go. This got weird. Meanwhile let's see what furry loli is up to. Is this entire episode just a thinly-veiled excuse to show the cute lesbians buying underpants? This got real weird. I'm with her, keep the desserts coming til I go into a ooma. Why is hacker loli the only one doing any kind of work this week? Just make out already. What is she looking for her real family or something? The guy who gave you that is evil and you're going to have to kill him, calling it now. I like that all the background characters are supporting the lesbians on their date. I'd like to go to penguin island. Man you are literally radiating out evil douchebag energy. Hey look, the plot's back. Fuck this train in particular. Lesbians, attack! Yes there's a national emergency going on but we've gotta go home and show each other our panties. This episode is really weird. Oh great the robot asshole is back.

One Piece- Law, still having the worst fucking day. Surely this history lesson won't be relevant at any point later. Oh hey, that's Vivi! Of course this flamingo bag of dicks is part of the biggest group of dicks. Meanwhile, Brook is best Straw Hat. :D The skull jokes never get old. Sanji you know goddamn well that no one here can follow a plan. Guys those bars are huge, you can just step through them. :D He can cut it quietly. Bartolomeo is my spirit animal. It's okay Brook, you tried. Meanwhile on the Sunny, things were going better until they weren't. Somebody help we're trapped in the world's shittiest abstract art museum. In a surprise twist, Giolla is defeated after receiving a DMCA takedown notice from Roham Kishibe for the unauthorized use of the term Heaven's Door. Hey it's my wife. That guy's head just exploded. Violet is cool and I like her. Goddammit Sanji. But can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? She looks like a witch from a bargain-basement Soviet era knockoff of Madoka. Good job, again .OH MY GOD JUST DIE ALREADY. Surprise assist from Momo. Oh no lady it's fine, we like it when the ship is hit by lightning.

• Thanks 1

He may suck for wanting to kill Luffy for petty reasons, but I gotta respect a guy who told Rebecca's haters to shut the fuck up. Bonus points for being voiced by Matt Shipman.

12:00 - Ninja Kamui (Dubbed) #2 - Episode 2 - TV-MAV
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc #6 - Layered Memories - TV-MAV

1:00 - Lycoris Recoil #5 - So far, so good - TV-14DLV
1:30 - One Piece #654 - Beautiful Sword! Cavendish of the White Horse! - TV-14V
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden #477 - Naruto and Sasuke - TV-PGV
2:30 - IGPX #13 - Into Tomorrow - TV-PG
3:00 - Ninja Kamui (Subbed) #2 - Episode 2 - TV-MAV

• Like 1